Wow, this is very rock and roll, now users of iShred Live, that killer iPad guitar app can use this StrompBox Pedal controller directly attached to their iPad to help them make some aswesome sounds, without taking their fingers off of their guitar. This is just what rockers have been waiting for, thank you Griffen and Frontier Design group who have developed this in partnership.
With assignable foot switches and a 1/4" effects pedal input jack, our StompBox allows musicians to use a compatible iOS device (i.e., iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) as a portable, programmable effects board and practice rig. StompBox effectively recreates the experience of an actual pedalboard.
• Studio-quality 4-channel effects pedalboard for use with guitar, bass, and other musical instruments
• 1/4" jack accommodates plugs from variable inputs like volume, expression, or wah-wah pedals
• Brings true pedalboard experience to iPad; interfaces with the iShred LIVE app to switch between effects, start and stop practice tracks or metronome, and more
• Heavy-duty dock connector cable links StompBox to iPad or other compatible iOS device
• Included GuitarConnect cable plugs into your musical instrument
• Developed for use with Frontier Design’s iShred LIVE app (available separately)
• Controls StompBox-enabled apps for iPad, allowing user input through its foot switches
Not yet available but coming soon and retailing for $99.99 this is sure to be a sound hit.
To find out more – head over to Griffin
Killer effects and tools for your guitar! Just plug in and crank it up: the FREE iShred LIVE app puts you in control of an amp simulator with variable overdrive, and starts you with three FREE awesome built-in effects: the HK-2000 digital delay, the Q-36 Space Modulator/Flanger, and Buzz Kill, a noise gate and filter. At last, an app for real guitar players to strut their stuff.