FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
FL Studio Mobile comes with a wide range of studio recorded instruments covering all musical styles including classic, jazz, rock, electronic and much more.
- Drum Kits
- Slicex Loops
- With pitchbend control via device tilt.
The Keyboard / Drum Pads
FL Studio Mobile offers the most innovative Keyboard
and Drum Pads:
- Resizable & stackable keyboard, 5 simultaneous touches (10 on iPad)
- Instant key resizing and scrolling with gestures
- Assign 2 different instruments to the 2 keyboard rows
- 3 key label modes
- Fullscreen support
- Two device orientations
- 1-tap recording with undo function
- Loop recording
- Fully configurable metronome
The Step Sequencer
Bar-wise editing in the sequencer speeds up the process significantly: record just one measure of a beat or a melody, then simply repeat it a few times to build up your song.
- Quickly lay down a rhythm.
- Multiple sounds in one instrument
- Reloop beats
- Beats are quantized to the step-grid.
- Adjust pitch & velocity of each step.
The track editor mode presents you with an overview of your project and allows you to quickly edit whole tracks.
- Set the signature and tempo of your song
- Add, duplicate and delete tracks
- Change the track’s instruments
- Volume fader
- Pan knob
- Effect bus setting
- Mute and solo