Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Mattebox iPhoneography apps to giveaway, each worth $3.99/£2.99. Mattebox is the Photographer’s mobile camera. It is a new iPhone camera app, designed from the ground up with the heart of a luxury point and shoot. Every detail has been carefully crafted, and every distraction has been removed, so you can focus on shooting. Finally, a camera that gives you more control with fewer controls. Mattebox is the ONLY camera on the App Store that immediately displays ISO, shutter speed and focal distance. But it does NOT allow you to manually control them. This is currently impossible. You have indirect control via the locking system.
You can read more about this app below and watch the video but would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
• Fantastic viewfinder with unobtrusive brightlines
• Innovative dual-stage shutter release gives you a built-in exposure and focus lock.
• One-touch white balance. Just tap, and it adjusts and locks there.
• See immediate shutter speed, focal distance and ISO feedback—for the first time ever!
• Six fantastic image adjustments are built-in, and are never more than a touch away.
• 32-bit per channel, linear light rendering, for photographically accurate results.
• Exposure adjustment features automatic highlight recovery
• Gestures allows you to control most adjustments without any distracting interface.
• Images render quickly, even at full resolution.
• Flash is DISABLED to emphasize available-light photography.
Some folks are confused by the video. Mattebox does NOT currently allow live image adjustments in the camera viewfinder. However, that is coming in an update.