We know so many iPhone photographers use this Superimpose but if you haven’t yet picked it up now is a great time to do so. Usually it retails for $0.99/£0.69 but today it is free.
You can check out how it works below. If you would like to download this app for free, just click here.
Here’s How It Works…
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.