Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much and that’s why we want to share our love of apps with you. Each day we give away free apps, better make us your home page
Today, we’re giving away another brand new app called Visual Journal. Each app is worth $9.99/£6.99 and is from the same developer as popular apps iAlbum, Photo Shack. Visual Journal offers a perfect virtual alternative to the traditional paper journal notebooks you can use for taking class notes, detailing projects or experiments, documenting real estate, chronicling events, recording field studies, and general hobbies. It lets your iPad replace dozens of paper journals in one app that’s as simple and easy-to-use as the real thing.
You can read more about this app below but would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
– Choose one of 6 cover style colors for each journal
– Choose ruled or unruled pages
– Type text directly on pages, including date and page titles
– Mix text and graphics on the same page
– Add direct camera shots, or photos, diagrams, and drawings from your iPad Photos Library
– Create drawings using freehand, lines, arrowed lines, squares, triangles, circles, and arcs
– Annotate drawings and photos with freeform font/size/color captions
– Add page dog-ears for quick access
– Rip-out pages, and push back in anywhere in the journal
– Share your journals via AirPrint or eMail, or PDF or Zip to iTunes File Sharing
To get started with your first Journal, from the cover page swipe right from the left edge of your screen toward the center in a horizontal motion. Make sure you don’t accidentally have another finger on the screen or the iPad may confuse the swipe with a zoom gesture. Then tap the “+” button to create a new Journal. Now just tap the journal to open it.