Filterstorm has been designed from the ground up to meet your iPhone photo editing needs. Using a uniquely crafted touch interface, Filterstorm allows for more intuitive editing than its desktop counterparts with a toolset designed for serious photography. A favorite of Photojournalists, Filterstorm is at home in a professional workflow, or for anyone who simply wants to get the most out of their pictures while on the road.
Filterstorm is a truly excellent photo editing app for your iPhone and it has now been updated with some great new features and bug fixes. Check out exactly what’s been added in What’s New below.
To celebrate this new update, Filterstorm is temporarily half price. If you haven’t already purchased this app, you can do so here. Currently, it retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
• New Interface
• Works much better in landscape on iPhone
• Improved right-hand interface option.
• Added button to quickly make the canvas square.
• Added ability to hide filters from list.
• Improved performance on the new iPad
• Fixes 2 possible crashing issues with cloning
• Fixes Job Title IPTC Field
• Fixes issue with filter previews when image is zoomed in
• Fixes issue with history disappearing
• Other fixes