Pictwo is a tool for making awesome photos. Use your own imagination and creativity to combine two photos into new compositions called Pictwos. By adding textures and colors from your environment to landscapes or portraits, you can create beautiful photos in just a few seconds. Or, get more involved in the process and create collages, surreal compositions and art pieces.
This app has just been updated, check out What’s New below. This is a a free update, if you have previously purchased this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
– Take photos or select from library
– Crop, position, and zoom photos to line up with one another
– Choose a blending mode for your top layer
– Set opacity for the layer
– Use your finger to erase portions of the top layer for the perfect blend
– Share to Facebook, Twitter or Email to friends
– Save your Pictwos to edit, re-edit and re-imagine
· Simplified Photo Select screen.
· New free textures will soon begin appearing in the app.
· Improved sharing of images:
– Now you can share to Twitter, Facebook and Email with one touch.
– More easily customize your message.
– Twitter displays images more cleanly. No more iTunes link!
The mirror function has been removed from this version. Mirroring will be resurrected soon on the Position screen along with some other treats.