Filterstorm has been designed from the ground up to meet your iPad photo editing needs. Using a uniquely crafted touch interface, Filterstorm allows for more intuitive editing than its desktop counterparts with a toolset designed for serious photography. A favorite of Photojournalists, Filterstorm is at home in a professional workflow, or for anyone who simply wants to get the most out of their pictures while on the road.
This app has just been updated. You can see what’s been added in What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $14.99/£10.49/download.
• Fixes gradient positioning issue
• Fixes crash when using add layer button.
• Fixes batch automation issue.
• Fixes issue causing split preview to be positioned incorrectly sometimes
• Fixes issue causing gradient preview to be off sometimes