Leading photography software developer Nik Software today released an update to its popular Snapseed for Mac and Windows desktop computers. Snapseed is an innovative photo enhancement and sharing app with a powerful suite of imaging filters to make any image extraordinary.
The 1.2 version update includes new features, bug fixes, and a free demo version option. The update is free to registered owners of Snapseed Desktop. Snapseed Desktop normally retails for € 15,95, but until August 16, 2012 customers can purchase the electronic download for € 7,99 direct from www.snapseed.com.
New Features and Updates
• Undo—Now one can undo filters that have been applied to the images.
• Resize Photos—When saving or sharing enhanced photos one will be able to select image size, allowing to choose how much data is uploaded, emailed, or placed online.
• Demo Version Option—Free demos are now available for both Mac and Windows computers.
• Twitter Support—Tweet photographies directly out of Snapseed Desktop.
• Center Focus—Added feature allows the user to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image, drawing attention to the subject.
• Custom Presets—Now one can create own presets and add them into the six additional preset slots.
• Open Recent—A new menu option allows the user to open a photo from a list of those that were recently edited.