An excellent app for wirelessly transfering images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card or Canon, Nikon or other file transmitter that supports FTP server over your wireless network. This is one of our favorites here at theappwhisperer.com.
ShutterSnitch has just been updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 but there’s also some other great new features too. Check out What’s New below:
This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $15.99/£10.99/download.
• Support for iOS 6.0, iPhone 5 and the new 4″ iPod.
• Now uses the latest and greatest Dropbox API.
• Added a setting to set the default email subject.
• Importing from the built-in camera on the iPad is now fullscreen. If image overlays are enabled, they can be toggled on/off in the settings.
• You can now rearrange collections in the collection overview (Tap and hold -> Rearrange).
• Added options in the Watermark window to toggle whether it should be applied to emails and/or printouts.
• Fixed minor issues.