I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
This Competition Is Being Judged Currently
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- AWOL? Back Soon…
- Olloclip, Hipstamatic, Cinamatic – Competition Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – ProCamera 7 – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Grungetastic HD – Updated – In App Purchases Now Included Free
- iOS Photography Tutorial – ‘PhotoToaster Part 2: Colors, Vignettes and Textures’
- iOS Photography App – LensFX – Updated
- iOS Photography – Retromatic/HD – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 20 July 2014
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 37 – by Donna Donato
- MIRA Mobile Prize – Overall Winner Announced!
- Alternative Processes – Using Your Mobile Phone To Create Cyanotypes
- Feature Shoot – 2014 Emerging Photography Awards