I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
TheAppWhisperer MagazineView my Flipboard Magazine.
COVR Photo Camera Lens Case
The Royal Photographic Society
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join The Conversation
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
iPhoneography Online Course
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Mobile Photography Interview with Gina Costa – Street Photographer
- Periscope – ‘The Latest Darling of the Technology Industry’ – The Telegraph
- Price Drop – iColorama – Image Editor and Brushes Painter – Available for less Today!
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (141) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Fair Orchid’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography and Art – Flickr Group Showcase – 5 July 2015 – TheAppWhisperer
- Photography & Art – Tickle Your Fancy #48
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (140) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Lily Green’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Indianapolis JCC’s International Mobile Device Photography Competition and Exhibit – Deadline Extended
- Sony Xperia Z3 DxO Review – Kevin Carter
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (139) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer