I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Donating = Loving = TheAppWhisperer.com ❤️
Join Our Twitter Followers
Please Help To Sustain This Site
Clicking on this link will not cost you any money, it is only an affiliate link. When you click this link and make a purchase (of anything) at Amazon, we receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you!
iPhoneography Course With Meri Walker
TheAppWhisperer Magazine – FreeView my Flipboard Magazine.
Join The Conversation
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2016 NY Resolutions from over 100 Mobile Artists
2015 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
The Royal Photographic Society
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
iPhoneography Online Course
- The Photographer’s Guide to Copright – Free Downloadable Guide
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (355) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Kelly Green’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography / Art Tutorial – Paper Artist: Intermediate Artistic Play with Jerry Jobe
- Two Mobile Photography / Art Watermark Apps – Free Today
- TrueView Interviews – “What Motivates You To Continue Creating Mobile Images” with Claude Panneton from, Ontario, Canada
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (354) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Vineyard Green’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 70 – TheAppWhisperer
- NSFW – TrueView Interviews – “What Motivates You To Continue Creating Mobile Images” with with Michel Pretterklieber from St Gallen, Switzerland
- Brought to Light – Mobile Photography/Art Interview with Jeffrey Simpson
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (353) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer