I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
iPhoneography Online Course
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- The Photography Show – ‘Women in Photography’
- PictureBook – ‘Tearless Aibell’ – by Benamon Tame
- Mobile Photography – I’m Speaking at The Photography Show about You!
- How To Ensure Your Work Is Selected – Instagram Editorial Director Pamela Chen
- iOS Mobile Photography App Tutorial – ‘Stackables’ Part 3 by Jerry Jobe
- Pic of the Day (46) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – Winner Announced – 4 March 2015
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Reseda’ – TheAppWhisperer
- National Geographic SmartPhone Photographer Stephen Alvarez
- Photography Competition – Free to Enter – Environmental Photographer of the Year
- ARTmobile – A New Mobile Photography and Art Book
- Pic of the Day (45) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer