I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
TheAppWhisperer MagazineView my Flipboard Magazine.
COVR Photo Camera Lens Case
Please Support Our Sponsors
The Royal Photographic Society
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join The Conversation
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
iPhoneography Online Course
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- APPart – Mobile Art – iOS App ‘Glitché
- Stephen Fry meets up with Jony Ive and Tim Cook and laments his words to Steve Jobs
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (109) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Peach Beige’ – TheAppWhisperer
- TheAppWhisperer COVR Shooter Group via Instagram
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Nile Green’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (108) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography and Art – Flickr Group Showcase – 24 May 2015 – TheAppWhisperer
- Short Film Competition – BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
- Photography & Art – Tickle Your Fancy #45
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (107) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Holly Green’ – TheAppWhisperer