I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
Please Help To Sustain This Site
Clicking on this link will not cost you any money, it is only an affiliate link. When you click this link and make a purchase (of anything) at Amazon, we receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you!
Download Alien Sky App Here!
Fabulous iPhoneography Course!
Click the banner to find out more!
2015 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2016 NY Resolutions from over 100 Mobile Artists
Subscribe to our Newsletter
TheAppWhisperer Magazine – FreeView my Flipboard Magazine.
The Royal Photographic Society
Join The Conversation
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
iPhoneography Online Course
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Mobile Photography / Art Exhibition – Freedom of Panorama in Paris – On Until 9th March, 2016
- Memorandum of Sympathy and Sorrow on the Death of Arjan van der Horst – Showcase of Images and Tributes
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (299) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Violet Tulip’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography / Art Tutorial – iColorama Cloning: From The Mundane To The Surreal
- Professional iPhone Photography Course in the South of France May 2016
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (298) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Peach’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (297) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Mauve Shadows’ – TheAppWhisperer
- Podcast – Episode 2 – Interview with Dan Berman, Founder of The Mobile Photography Awards (MPA’s)
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (296) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer