I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iPad Photography Tutorial – Pixelmator Wrap-up Part 5 – Retouch and Effects by Jerry Jobe
- Shift – New iPhone Photography App Now Available! We Have Codes To Giveaway!
- iOS Photography App – Procreate Pocket – Brand New! Available Now!
- Instagram Introduces Five New Filters – TheAppWhisperer
- iOS Photo Editing App – Brushstroke – Temporarily Free Today
- Mobile Photography – A Picture’s Worth with Gillian Brodie – TheAppWhisperer
- Flickr Group Showcase – 14 December 2014 – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 46 – by Donna Donato
- Stackables – Popular iOS Photography App – Temporarily Free
- Mobile Photography – A Picture’s Worth with Meri Walker – TheAppWhisperer
- Adobe to Acquire Fotolia: Adds Stock Content Marketplace to Creative Cloud
- Shift – New iPhone Photography App by Pixite Coming Soon