I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Through a Glass Darkly: Taking a Look at Blurs by Jerry Jobe
- iOS Photography Apps 645 PRO Mk II and PureShot – Updated – We Have Codes To Share!
- SAMSUNG TO HOST “SAMSUNG GEAR APP CHALLENGE” FOR GEAR 2 APPS
- Apple Expands Capital Return Program to Over $130 Billion
- Streets Ahead – Thirty Fifth Edition – Mobile Street Photography
- Camera vs Smartphone – Infographic
- Control Samsung’s NX Camera-Bot From Home
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Wi-Fi variant – Available In The US
- Reflex – Vintage Camera and Pic Editor for Instagram – Temporary Price Drop
- Flickr App Updated To Include Video Capture
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW