I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
iPhoneography Online Course
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Fabulous Film at Sundance Film Festival Shot using iPhone 5s and FiLMiC Pro App
- Pic of the Day (17) – Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Art – Creative Tutorial with Wayman Stairs ‘Everyone Has Their Cross To Bear’
- Pic of the Day (16) – Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Journalism On The Day of the Charlie Hebdo Shootings…
- iOS Mobile Photography App Tutorial – Artista Impresso by Jerry Jobe
- COLUMBUS MUSEUM OF ART AND THE #JJ COMMUNITY UNVEIL LARGEST MOBILE PHOTO EXHIBITION
- Pic of the Day (15) – Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- Accessibility Education – Pairing Hearing Aids to Your iPhone or iPad
- Streets Ahead – Challenge 9 – Selfies on the Street – TheAppWhisperer
- Apple Reports Record First Quarter Results – Highest-ever revenue & earnings drive 48% increase in EPS
- Pic of the Day (14) – Instagram – TheAppWhisperer