I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!
- Thirty Six – Popular iOS Photography App – Updated
- Thomson Reuters Foundation and Nokia Launch Global Photography Contest
- Streets Ahead – Twenty Eighth Edition
- Deco Sketch – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 1 – By Jerry Jobe
- PictureBook – ‘Memories Burn – Mnemosyne’ By Benamon Tame
- LensFlare – iOS Photography App – Temporarily Free Today!
- Image Blender – iOS Photography App – On Sale Today With 67% Off
- Third Mobile Photography Awards – Deadline Is Today!
- DPReview Live Right Now Watch Right Here!