I was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s an opinion piece discussing how smartphones are changing digital photography, there are many aspects of it that are ‘dated’ now in terms of hardware that I mentioned but the fundamentals remain and with the current ‘confusion/disillusionment’ many iPhone photographers are reporting, I felt this may be of help. I will be updating this article soon with a clearer reflection on where we are now. Have a read and please send me a comment, does it help you or not?
Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Mobile Photography – A Picture’s Worth with Luis Rodriquez / Lrh Arquitecto – TheAppWhisperer
- ‘Sponsored Post’ – HostelWorld.com iOS App
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 16 November 2014
- Microsoft Hires Photographer To Travel The World via Instagram
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 44 – by Donna Donato
- Creating An Alternative Reality – Mobile Street Photography by Paul Brown
- Tip Of The Day – How To Remove Exif Data From Your iOS or Android Mobile Images – Simply
- iOS/Android Photography App – Photo Editor by Aviary – Updated – Free $200 Photo Editing Supplies – Limited Time
- iPad Photography Apps – VSCO – Now Available for iPad, New Journal and So Much More!
- iOS iPhone App TinType by Hipstamatic – Updated with ‘Save a Copy’ Feature
- How to Improve your Mobile Photography Skills by Martin Duerr for TheAppWhisperer
- LensCulture – Sixth Annual Global Call For Photography – Call For Entries