The iPhone version of ProCamera has just been updated. The pinch to zoom is now ON per default once again, the capture format setting is now persistent and there’s a few bugfixes too. We’ve published many tutorials to help increase your pleasure of ProCamera, if you’ve missed those, please go here.
Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Photography Tip Of The Day – Number 38
- Mobile Photography Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – December 8, 2013
- Driplr for Twitter – iOS App Review
- Tickle Your Fancy – #17
- Cine Lumiè – We’ve Got Promo Codes To Giveaway!
- Tangent – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – By Jerry Jobe
- New – Techxar Photo Video Light For iPhone Mobile Photography
- Prime Minister – David Cameron Launches Partnership between EE and Tech City
- ProCam 2 – iOS Photography App – Updated and Temporarily Free
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!