Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has today announced the Galaxy Grand 2, a device that offers an optimal large-screen experience on a portable, compact smartphone. The Galaxy Grand 2 provides improved HD viewing experience, enhanced performance, and many other intuitive features.
The Galaxy Grand 2 boasts a 5.25” screen with a 16:9 HD ratio, perfect for watching movies, playing games and e-reading. Multi Window takes multitasking to the next level by maximising the benefits of the large screen as well as enabling users to run one application in two windows at the same time.
The Galaxy Grand 2 delivers superior performance with a more powerful Quad Core 1.2GHz processor and long-lasting 2,600mAh battery, providing up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of calls. The dual-SIM capabilities mean that users can switch seamlessly between networks.
To provide a more intuitive experience, the Galaxy Grand 2 comes equipped with several smart features that continue to set the Galaxy series apart from other smartphone devices on the market, including enhanced camera features like Best Face, Best Photo and Continuous Shot, as well as:
· Story Album: Organise pictures by timeline, and create and print albums all from the device
· S Translator: A translation service that provides instantaneous translations at any time
· S Travel: Provides guides and travel information for travelling
· Sound & Shot: Record up to nine seconds of audio with photos
· Samsung Hub: Unique content service that provides access to music, videos, games and more
· Group Play: To listen to music , share documents or play games together
· Samsung Link: Connects your devices providing access to photos, music, videos and documents from multiple locations
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be offered in White, and Black and Pink is available in selective regions.