ShutterSnitch has long been a favourite iOS tool app of ours, it allows the user to wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card or similar (held within your camera). When a Jpeg arrives, ShutterSnitch analyses the shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length and light levels and warns you of anything different from the rules that you have set up. Read about the full features below.
• Ready for all iPads, iPhone 3GS and up, and iPod touch 3rd gen. and up.
• Retina display support. • Slideshow function. • Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, FTP, Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook, or Dropbox.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B). • Visible and/or audible warnings.
• Map integration. Geo-tag JPEG photos automatically or manually.
• Highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Receive photos from your GoPro HERO3, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card/adapter as you shoot them or import files from the card manually.
• Supports receiving and importing photos via PTP/IP. For example from Nikon WU transmitters and Canon EOS 6D / 70D.
• Supports receiving photos from Panasonic cameras that work with their LUMIX LINK app.
• Supports Sony A7 and NEX cameras.
• AirDrop export.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way – when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.