Photo Editor by Aviary has just announced their largest update since their collaboration with Adobe. Right now, Photo Editor for both iOS and Android platforms today adds over $200 worth of effects for free as well as Creative Cloud sync, until 30 November 2014.
Click here to download from your relevant platform
Read more below to find out what’s new in this version:
- Sync with Creative Cloud to keep your supplies forever – Now you have the ability to sign in to the app with an Adobe ID, which will sync all of your photo editing supplies – effects, stickers, frames, and overlays – to Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Not only will this preserve your supplies forever, but it will also let you take them over to Photo Editor on another device.
- Everything is free in November – What good is the ability to sync your supplies if you haven’t downloaded any? For the rest of November, all of Aviary’s awesome effects, stickers, frames, and overlays are free when you sign in to Photo Editor with an Adobe ID. Grab as many as you want, and keep them forever in your Creative Cloud. This is a $200 value, completely free for a limited time.
- Overlays – Place stencils over your photos to make unique and creative images, perfect for sharing on social media. We’ll be adding new overlay packs all of the time and like effects, stickers, and frames, you have the freedom to make this tool all your own.
- Vignettes – One of our big user requests, Aviary’s vignette tool makes it super simple to place a dark or light vignette over your photo, with support for custom size, shape, and intensity.
- New photo adjustments including Highlights, Shadows, Tint, and Fade – These new adjustments (or “slider tools” as we call them here at the Aviary HQ) give you more creative freedom when it comes to manipulating your photos to achieve that perfect look.
- Draw Brush – On iOS, our user-favorite Draw tool now comes with re-built brush technology that makes drawing on photos feel more natural and lifelike.