We have a longstanding relationship with Impossible, going back many years. They have a new(ish) camera out, their third generation that works directly with iOS and Android apps. Take a look…
It lets you do more with instant photography than was ever before possible. Take full manual control over shutter speed and aperture to make beautiful analog photos in all conditions, or experiment with fun creative tools like light paint and double exposure. The camera’s innovatively engineered ring flash, meanwhile, provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits.
- Works with: Impossible I-type and 600 type film
- Connects to the free I-1 App via Bluetooth. App features include remote trigger, self timer, noise trigger, double exposure, light paint, color paint, aperture & shutter speed adjustment and photo scanner.
- Advanced ring flash, adapts to ambient light
- The only new camera for the original Polaroid format.
- Compatible with devices running latest versions of iOS and Android.
Remote Trigger and Self Timer
While You’re Here
….we have a small favour to ask. More people than ever are reading TheAppWhisperer.com and we could not be more excited about that. We bring you ad-free journalism every day, so you don’t have to close windows and be distracted with advertisements. We specialise in mobile photography and mobile art and we value all of our readers, writers, contributors and viewers but we do have costs and we do need to ask for your help. We at TheAppWhisperer spend many hours each day, each week and each month to bring you this high quality level of journalism. We do it because we are passionate about it and because we want others to be as passionate too.
If everyone who reads our website, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be so much more secure. Please help us by offering a contribution or supporting us with a monthly donation of your choosing. Please can you help us?