There’s even more to be excited about if you’re an avid VSCO X subscriber because VSCO have launched a video editing tool to enable those subscribers to edit videos. Currently this is only available to VSCO X (iOS) subscribers but there are plans to release the same tools for VSCO X members on Android soon.
The instructions below demonstrate how to create using the new early release feature:
1. Make sure you’ve updated your app to the latest version of VSCO.
2. Open the VSCO app and head over to your Studio.
3. Tap the banner in your Studio announcing the new Video Editing feature.
4. Videos from your camera roll will appear. Select a video that you’d like to edit.
5. Edit your video using a preset from your VSCO X library, as well as our standard editing tools like Contrast or Saturation.
6. Once you’ve finished editing, save your video. This will export the edited video back to your camera roll. (Note: Edited videos will not save to your VSCO Studio).
While you’re here…
….we have a small favour to ask. More people than ever are reading TheAppWhisperer.com and we could not be more excited about that. We bring you ad-free journalism every day, so you don’t have to close windows and be distracted with advertisements. We specialise in mobile photography and mobile art and we value all of our readers, writers, contributors and viewers but we do have costs and we do need to ask for your help. We at TheAppWhisperer spend many hours each day, each week and each month to bring you this high quality level of journalism. We do it because we are passionate about it and because we want others to be as passionate too.
If everyone who reads our website, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be so much more secure. Please help us by offering a contribution or supporting us with a monthly donation of your choosing. Please will you help us?