Affinity Designer for iPad is without question, professional graphic design software. It has been built in conjunction with some of the world’s leading designers. It takes all the power and precision of their desktop version and converts it into a stunning, immersive mobile experience.
Affinity Designer retails for $/£19.99 in the Apple App Store, and all updates are free. If you would like the opportunity to win a free code. Then please join our Twitter followers here, like us on Facebook here and follow us Instagram here then post a comment to this post (on our website – so we can obtain your email address). Not sure what to comment? Perhaps you’d like to give us some feedback, tell us how we’re doing, what you’d like to see and hopefully. All winners are selected at random.
Don’t miss the videos below too!
Affinity Designer for iPad supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported.
This giveaway will run for one week from today – 26 September until 3 October – winners will receive their codes from 6 October 2018.
Affinity Designer for iPad
Optimised for iPad
• Metal-accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance.
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Designer harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil.
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing.
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps.
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments.
• Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode.
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design.
Perfect color and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models.
• Full 16-bit per channel editing.
• End-to-end ICC color management.
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbour methods.
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to.
• Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design.
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds.
• The best pen tool, pencil tool, corner tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available.
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• Artboards, symbols, constraints and stored assets give the ultimate flexibility for UI and graphic design.
Affinity Designer for Beginners
Hello again, please donate…
We have a small favour to ask. More people than ever are reading TheAppWhisperer.com and we could not be more excited about that. We bring you ad-free journalism every day, so you don’t have to close windows and be distracted with advertisements. We specialise in mobile photography and mobile art and we value all of our readers, writers, contributors and viewers but we do have costs and we do need to ask for your help. We at TheAppWhisperer spend many hours each day, each week and each month to bring you this high quality level of journalism. We do it because we are passionate about it and because we want others to be as passionate too.
If everyone who reads our website, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be so much more secure. Please help us by offering a contribution or supporting us with a monthly donation of your choosing.