- Ilana Buch-Akoundi is an Interior Designer with a background in fine arts, and a passion for mobile photography. Influenced by classical art and literature, she views mobile photography as not simply capturing moments as they happen, but as a marriage of dreams and visions from inner life and reality. Street photography, as a composite emerging from the speed of life, and what’s resonating within. Born in New York City where she still resides with her husband and two children, Buch-Akoundi recently founded hipstaNYC dedicated to Hipstamatic images of New York City, where people from all over the world can showcase their photographs of NYC. She has had photographs featured in mobile photography websites and web-magazines as well as international shows. Lee Atwell has been passionate about the art, science and magic of photography since the time she was a child – at which time her father had converted a small bathroom into a darkroom. For the past few years, she been captivated by the versatility, convenience, and creative potential of mobile photography. In street photography, she enjoys the challenge of capturing the unexpected and also the necessity of being present moment to moment with the surrounding environment – whether it is the continual shifting of light and shadows or the instantaneous and fleeting expressions and postures of people on the street. She has received several international photography awards and has had photographs featured in publication, mobile photography websites and web-magazines. She has also had photos exhibited in several cities – in the USA, Canada, Italy, France, Hungary, Belgium and Portugal. Atwell also teaches yoga and owns a yoga studio in Seattle with her husband.
Donating = Loving = TheAppWhisperer.com ❤️
2016 Top Mobile Images of the Year
Join Our Twitter Followers
Please Help To Sustain This Site
Clicking on this link will not cost you any money, it is only an affiliate link. When you click this link and make a purchase (of anything) at Amazon, we receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you!
TheAppWhisperer Magazine – FreeView my Flipboard Magazine.
Join The Conversation
2017 NY Resolutions With 100 Mobile Artists
2016 NY Resolutions With 100 Mobile Artists
2015 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
The Royal Photographic Society
- Mobile Photography – Popular App Distressed FX Gets Major Update and The Story Behind It
- Mobile Photography – MIRA Mobile Prize – Winner and Shortlist Results – 2017 ‘Earth Our Planet’
- My Latest Vogue Column Feature Article Published with Photographer Elizabeth Koning
- Instagram Mobile Photographers To Follow Now @maximemoulin by TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography/Art Pic of the Day (560) via Instagram TheAppWhisperer
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day in the Life of Rodrigo Vieira from Sao Paulo, Brazil
- A Brief History of Mobile Photography and Art….by Kate Zari Roberts
- Mobile Photography/Art Pic of the Day (559) via Instagram TheAppWhisperer
- Apple Introduces Clips: The Fun, New Way to Create Expressive Videos on iOS
- Apple Introduces iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition
- New 9.7-inch Apple iPad Features Stunning Retina Display & Incredible Performance
- Mobile Photography & Art – Tip of the Day!