Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
This Competition Is Being Judged Currently
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- AWOL? Back Soon…
- Olloclip, Hipstamatic, Cinamatic – Competition Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – ProCamera 7 – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Grungetastic HD – Updated – In App Purchases Now Included Free
- iOS Photography Tutorial – ‘PhotoToaster Part 2: Colors, Vignettes and Textures’
- iOS Photography App – LensFX – Updated
- iOS Photography – Retromatic/HD – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 20 July 2014
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 37 – by Donna Donato
- MIRA Mobile Prize – Overall Winner Announced!
- Alternative Processes – Using Your Mobile Phone To Create Cyanotypes
- Feature Shoot – 2014 Emerging Photography Awards
Color Lake Archive
Posted on September 24, 2012 | 10 CommentsColor Lake was not part of my workflow prior to Joanne’s request that I write a tutorial about it. I felt like it was a very specific one-trick pony; the...
Posted on September 7, 2012 | 8 CommentsA new app in my collection is Color Lake that claims you can…”create your own magic with natural effects.” And indeed you can…adding ripple effects along with rain and snow....
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 8 CommentsColor Lake is a really excellent iPhone photography effects app. It allows you to add water reflections, snow and rain to image but not only that, you can also adjust...
Posted on July 31, 2012 | 11 CommentsColor lake is one of those apps you think, hmmm not sure I will use it much, but once you get it you will want to run all your photos...