Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
- Tickle Your Fancy – #32
Color Lake Archive
Posted on September 24, 2012 | 10 CommentsColor Lake was not part of my workflow prior to Joanne’s request that I write a tutorial about it. I felt like it was a very specific one-trick pony; the...
Posted on September 7, 2012 | 8 CommentsA new app in my collection is Color Lake that claims you can…”create your own magic with natural effects.” And indeed you can…adding ripple effects along with rain and snow....
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 8 CommentsColor Lake is a really excellent iPhone photography effects app. It allows you to add water reflections, snow and rain to image but not only that, you can also adjust...
Posted on July 31, 2012 | 11 CommentsColor lake is one of those apps you think, hmmm not sure I will use it much, but once you get it you will want to run all your photos...