Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Cine Lumiè – We’ve Got Promo Codes To Giveaway!
- Tangent – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – By Jerry Jobe
- New – Techxar Photo Video Light For iPhone Mobile Photography
- Prime Minister – David Cameron Launches Partnership between EE and Tech City
- ProCam 2 – iOS Photography App – Updated and Temporarily Free
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!
- Thirty Six – Popular iOS Photography App – Updated
- Thomson Reuters Foundation and Nokia Launch Global Photography Contest
- Streets Ahead – Twenty Eighth Edition
- Deco Sketch – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 1 – By Jerry Jobe
Color Lake Archive
Posted on September 24, 2012 | 10 CommentsColor Lake was not part of my workflow prior to Joanne’s request that I write a tutorial about it. I felt like it was a very specific one-trick pony; the...
Posted on September 7, 2012 | 8 CommentsA new app in my collection is Color Lake that claims you can…”create your own magic with natural effects.” And indeed you can…adding ripple effects along with rain and snow....
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 8 CommentsColor Lake is a really excellent iPhone photography effects app. It allows you to add water reflections, snow and rain to image but not only that, you can also adjust...
Posted on July 31, 2012 | 11 CommentsColor lake is one of those apps you think, hmmm not sure I will use it much, but once you get it you will want to run all your photos...