Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Streets Ahead – Thirty Fifth Edition – Mobile Street Photography
- Camera vs Smartphone – Infographic
- Control Samsung’s NX Camera-Bot From Home
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Wi-Fi variant – Available In The US
- Reflex – Vintage Camera and Pic Editor for Instagram – Temporary Price Drop
- Flickr App Updated To Include Video Capture
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
Color Lake Archive
Posted on September 24, 2012 | 10 CommentsColor Lake was not part of my workflow prior to Joanne’s request that I write a tutorial about it. I felt like it was a very specific one-trick pony; the...
Posted on September 7, 2012 | 8 CommentsA new app in my collection is Color Lake that claims you can…”create your own magic with natural effects.” And indeed you can…adding ripple effects along with rain and snow....
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 8 CommentsColor Lake is a really excellent iPhone photography effects app. It allows you to add water reflections, snow and rain to image but not only that, you can also adjust...
Posted on July 31, 2012 | 11 CommentsColor lake is one of those apps you think, hmmm not sure I will use it much, but once you get it you will want to run all your photos...