Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
- Tickle Your Fancy – #32
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 26 – By Donna Donato
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Using the Superimpose App to Mask Images
- Streets Ahead – Challenge 4 – Architecture Deadline April 30, 2014
- Click London – Mobile Photography Workshop – Tomorrow – 12 April 2014
- iOS Photography Apps – ProCam/XL – Temporarily Free Today
Posted on September 9, 2013 | 6 CommentsWe’re really delighted to welcome MaryJane Sarvis as a new Columnist to theappwhisperer.com, Jennifer Bracewell is already a wonderful Columnist and heads up the Portrayal Column. Jennifer is joining forces...
Posted on July 11, 2013 | 14 CommentsWe’re really delighted to welcome Jerry Jobe as a new Columnist to theappwhisperer.com. We have been impressed with Jerry’s technical video tutorials and we have published those here, incase you’ve...
Posted on May 23, 2013 | No CommentsRecent updates to ProCam added its “ISO Boost” feature which when activated, will up the iPhone5’s maximum ISO from 800 to 3200. This is really helpful when shooting in low...
Posted on May 21, 2013 | 4 CommentsWe’re really delighted to welcome Donna Donato as a new Columnist to theappwhisperer.com. We previously interviewed Donna in both our A Day In the Life and Extension of the I...
Posted on May 20, 2013 | 2 CommentsIn this ProCam tutorial I’d like to take a look at a tucked away feature that this great camera app gives its users…and that’s its Time-Lapse Mode. While there any...
Posted on May 17, 2013 | 3 Comments“This week saw the launch of Hipstamatic’s long-awaited photo-sharing app. And what have they decided to call their new app, I hear you ask? Well, no doubt after great investment...
Posted on May 17, 2013 | 1 Comment‘He could feel it building up inside him, a quiet tickle, a subtle shift at first. Too many years of experience let him know it was coming, and as every...
Posted on April 26, 2013 | 18 CommentsWe are incredibly excited to announce that JQ Gaines and Maddy McCoy have joined The App Whisperer with a brand new Column entitled ‘Streets Ahead’. JQ Gaines already contributes to...
Posted on April 15, 2013 | 12 CommentsWe are truly delighted to publish our Columnist Cindy Patrick’s first article to her Vision & Voice section with us. This is an incredibly inspiring read and one that we...
Posted on January 5, 2013 | 13 CommentsWe’re really delighted to welcome Lola Mitchell as a new Columnist to theappwhisperer.com. We previously interviewed Lola in our A Day In The Life and Extension of the I series...