Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
Posted on April 13, 2014 | 2 CommentsWe are delighted to publish our Mission Statement with regards to our updated and revamped APPart Column by Mel Harrison. Please take a moment to read this, we’re really excited...
Posted on April 12, 2014 | No CommentsWelcome back to the twenty-sixth article in the Column, Mobile Movies. We at TheAppWhisperer have been inspired by the Flickr upgrade of 1 Terabyte of storage for everyone and have wanted to...
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish news of a new challenge to our Streets Ahead Women’s Mobile Photography group. For this challenge we would like you to capture an image that also...
Posted on April 10, 2014 | 1 CommentPlease take a few minutes to watch this 10 minute documentary on acclaimed street photographer Flo Fox. Brooklyn based filmmaker Riley Hooper created this film entitled ‘Flo: Portrait of a...
Posted on April 8, 2014 | No CommentsBenamon has done it again! It’s just a week since we published his previous column article ‘The Ballad of Leopold and Adolphu’ see here. This week Benamon has created another...
Posted on April 7, 2014 | 5 CommentsWelcome to the thirty fourth edition of “Streets Ahead,” a weekly column dedicated to women mobile street photographers. Each week we review and curate work that was submitted to our...
Posted on April 7, 2014 | 1 CommentWe are delighted to announce that our wonderful APPart Column edited by Mel Harrison has today been revamped and updated. We are planning to generate lots more content relating to...
Posted on April 4, 2014 | 2 CommentsWelcome to the showcase for our third challenge, ‘Layering’ (the use of reflections – in a building’s glass, a puddle or another shiny object.). The objective of these challenges is to...
Posted on April 2, 2014 | No CommentsWonderful series of portraiture of children with their toys, from all around the world. Stunning series. See the complete article here
Posted on April 1, 2014 | 3 CommentsWe are absolutely delighted to publish Benamon Tame’s latest article (his 31st!) to his PictureBook Column with us. PictureBook is full of creativity and imagery in words and in pictures....