Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – PopAGraph – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- StreetVIEW – The Secret Life of Things – By Laura Peischl
Posted on January 23, 2014 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Mel Harrison’s latest article to her Column, APPart. This time Mel laments her art education but questions the style of art teaching and why it can...
Posted on February 11, 2013 | 9 CommentsMy muse left! She packed up and disappeared into the night without so much of a note, let alone a forwarding address. I was left staring at a blank...
Posted on January 19, 2013 | 6 CommentsIt’s Saturday already and that means it’s time for Mel Harrison’s latest APPart article and this week Mel highlights a very important and potentially controversial issue regarding copyrighted material and...
Posted on January 5, 2013 | 2 CommentsThis time of year is busy for everyone but for our wonderful Columnist Mel Harrison, this past Christmas has been even more busy than most. She’s literally been swept off...
Posted on December 15, 2012 | 12 CommentsIt’s Saturday again, phew that went quick and that means that it’s time for Mel Harrison’s column – APPart. Mel’s Column APPart focuses on digital art and collage images. Mel...
Posted on December 8, 2012 | 27 CommentsIt’s Saturday again, yes already, and that means just one thing here at theappwhisperer.com, Mel Harrison’s weekly column – APPart. Every Saturday we will publish more of Mel’s incredible work...
Posted on December 1, 2012 | 14 CommentsWow, it’s Saturday again and that means just one thing over here at theappwhisperer.com HQ, Mel Harrison’s weekly Column – APPart. Every Saturday we will publish more of Mel’s incredible...
Posted on November 24, 2012 | 4 CommentsIt’s Saturday again and at TheAppWhisperer.com that means just one thing, APPart, Mel Harrison’s new weekly Column with us. Every Saturday we will publish more of Mel’s incredible work which...
Posted on November 17, 2012 | 5 CommentsIt’s Saturday, so at TheAppWhisperer.com HQ that means just one thing, APPart – Mel Harrison’s new weekly Column with us. Every Saturday we will publish more of Mel’s fabulous work...
Posted on November 10, 2012 | 11 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Mel Harrison’s first article for her brand new weekly column with us, entitled APPart. Mel has written a wonderful tutorial that many women will certainly intimately...