Join Our Twitter Followers
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Tweeted Photos Printed at Walgreens or Delivered Direct from iPhone – We have Coupon Codes To Giveaway!
- Pencil by Fiftythree – Winners Announced
- Samsung GALAXY S5 : Official Hands On Video
- iOS Photography App – PicsPlay Pro – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – ProCam 2 – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – March 9, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #28
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 22 – By Donna Donato
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
Posted on March 14, 2013 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Rudy Vogel aka The Renaissance Man’s latest article to his wonderful Column with us, Appstrax. We are huge fans of Rudy’s iPhone art and delighted that...
Posted on March 12, 2013 | 4 CommentsWe are delighted to announce that one of our very own Columnists, Rudy Vogel has created an incredible series of iPhone cases for Griffin Technology. Rudy’s Column with us is...
Posted on January 17, 2013 | No CommentsRudy Vogel has just sent us his next article for his wonderful Column with us, Appstrax. In this feature Rudy inspires us all to bring out that childhood creativity and...
Posted on December 14, 2012 | 10 CommentsWe are so delighted to publish the latest article by our very own ‘Renaissance Man’, Rudy Vogel, for his own unique Appstrax Column with us. In this article Rudy takes...
Posted on October 30, 2012 | 11 Comments‘Joanne was kind enough to have me join her incredible stable of visual experts and writers to craft articles about those areas of image creation that they are most...
Posted on October 30, 2012 | 13 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Rudy Vogel as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. Rudy think of himself as a ‘Renaissance Man’: schooled in several disciplines and a practitioner of...