Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
This Competition Is Being Judged Currently
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- AWOL? Back Soon…
- Olloclip, Hipstamatic, Cinamatic – Competition Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – ProCamera 7 – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Grungetastic HD – Updated – In App Purchases Now Included Free
- iOS Photography Tutorial – ‘PhotoToaster Part 2: Colors, Vignettes and Textures’
- iOS Photography App – LensFX – Updated
- iOS Photography – Retromatic/HD – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 20 July 2014
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 37 – by Donna Donato
- MIRA Mobile Prize – Overall Winner Announced!
- Alternative Processes – Using Your Mobile Phone To Create Cyanotypes
- Feature Shoot – 2014 Emerging Photography Awards
Posted on March 14, 2013 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Rudy Vogel aka The Renaissance Man’s latest article to his wonderful Column with us, Appstrax. We are huge fans of Rudy’s iPhone art and delighted that...
Posted on March 12, 2013 | 4 CommentsWe are delighted to announce that one of our very own Columnists, Rudy Vogel has created an incredible series of iPhone cases for Griffin Technology. Rudy’s Column with us is...
Posted on January 17, 2013 | No CommentsRudy Vogel has just sent us his next article for his wonderful Column with us, Appstrax. In this feature Rudy inspires us all to bring out that childhood creativity and...
Posted on December 14, 2012 | 10 CommentsWe are so delighted to publish the latest article by our very own ‘Renaissance Man’, Rudy Vogel, for his own unique Appstrax Column with us. In this article Rudy takes...
Posted on October 30, 2012 | 11 Comments‘Joanne was kind enough to have me join her incredible stable of visual experts and writers to craft articles about those areas of image creation that they are most...
Posted on October 30, 2012 | 13 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Rudy Vogel as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. Rudy think of himself as a ‘Renaissance Man’: schooled in several disciplines and a practitioner of...