Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
- Tickle Your Fancy – #32
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 26 – By Donna Donato
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Using the Superimpose App to Mask Images
- Streets Ahead – Challenge 4 – Architecture Deadline April 30, 2014
- Click London – Mobile Photography Workshop – Tomorrow – 12 April 2014
- iOS Photography Apps – ProCam/XL – Temporarily Free Today
- Samsung Galaxy S5, Gear Fit, Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo Now Available
Ask Misho Archive
Posted on April 5, 2013 | 1 CommentWe recently pubished news of this new app and published a tutorial to help you get started too (see here). Well, now the app has also been updated with square...
Ask Misho – Perspective Correct : A Step By Step Tutorial On How To Fix Perspective In Your iPhone PhotosPosted on March 18, 2013 | 3 CommentsWe know Misho is excited and we are too, this tutorial is based on his first (of many apps, that he has just released with developer Neccessory. We are also...
Posted on October 29, 2012 | No CommentsFirst up, I’m excited to be writing for The App Whisperer. As Joanne mentioned in my introduction I was going to write this column about street photography and storytelling but...
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 15 CommentsWe’re really excited to announce that Misho Baranovic has joined The App Whisperer as a brand new Columnist. We’ve been very impressed with Misho’s work, he has written some great...