Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Through a Glass Darkly: Taking a Look at Blurs by Jerry Jobe
- iOS Photography Apps 645 PRO Mk II and PureShot – Updated – We Have Codes To Share!
- SAMSUNG TO HOST “SAMSUNG GEAR APP CHALLENGE” FOR GEAR 2 APPS
- Apple Expands Capital Return Program to Over $130 Billion
- Streets Ahead – Thirty Fifth Edition – Mobile Street Photography
- Camera vs Smartphone – Infographic
- Control Samsung’s NX Camera-Bot From Home
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Wi-Fi variant – Available In The US
- Reflex – Vintage Camera and Pic Editor for Instagram – Temporary Price Drop
- Flickr App Updated To Include Video Capture
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
Ask Misho Archive
Posted on April 5, 2013 | 1 CommentWe recently pubished news of this new app and published a tutorial to help you get started too (see here). Well, now the app has also been updated with square...
Ask Misho – Perspective Correct : A Step By Step Tutorial On How To Fix Perspective In Your iPhone PhotosPosted on March 18, 2013 | 3 CommentsWe know Misho is excited and we are too, this tutorial is based on his first (of many apps, that he has just released with developer Neccessory. We are also...
Posted on October 29, 2012 | No CommentsFirst up, I’m excited to be writing for The App Whisperer. As Joanne mentioned in my introduction I was going to write this column about street photography and storytelling but...
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 15 CommentsWe’re really excited to announce that Misho Baranovic has joined The App Whisperer as a brand new Columnist. We’ve been very impressed with Misho’s work, he has written some great...