Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
Posted on November 12, 2013 | 2 CommentsOur wonderful columnist Kevin Kuster (previously Senior Photo Editor for Playboy magazine) is working with the non-profit @watts_of_love. They distributed 1000 solar LED lights to Ilin Island last February to...
Posted on October 11, 2013 | No CommentsAn inspirational story of Light and Love, told through Social Media Amsterdam, NL & Illinois, USA We’re delighted to publish this article which include our wonderful Columnist Kevin Kuster -...
Posted on August 9, 2013 | 5 CommentsWe’re really excited to publish the first in a series of five specialist ‘old school’ posts by our Columnist and former Playboy Photo Editor Kevin Kuster, to his Column ‘Kuster‘....
Posted on August 1, 2013 | No CommentsKevin Kuster is a wonderful Columnist for theappwhisperer.com, a professional photographer and employed at Playboy Magazine for 18 years where he served as the Senior Photography Editor and Managing Content...
Posted on June 6, 2013 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Kevin Kuster’s latest article for his Kuster Column with us. This time Kevin discusses a very poignant moment in history and having visited these very beaches...
Posted on April 8, 2013 | 11 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Kevin Kuster’s latest article for his Kuster Column with us. This time Kevin discusses the constant changes of life in relation to mobile photography, of course....
Posted on November 18, 2012 | 16 CommentsWe’re so pleased to welcome our awesome Columnist, Kevin Kuster back home to theappwhisperer h.q., from his adventures in Brazil, he had a fantastic naked experience when he discovered he...
Posted on October 28, 2012 | 12 CommentsRecently, due to a few changes in my life and not wanting my son to deal with the inner-city school system, I’ve moved back to the western suburbs of Chicago...
Posted on October 28, 2012 | 13 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Kevin Kuster as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. Kevin is a professional photographer and was the Senior Photography Editor for Playboy Magazine and Managing...