Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
Posted on February 7, 2013 | No CommentsWith many thanks to our linked site and great friends over at dpreview for featuring our Columnist, Jennifer Bracewell’s recent article to her Portrayal Column entitled ‘Missing Home’. To read...
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 23 CommentsWe’re delighted to published Jennifer Bracewell’s first article to her brand new Portrayal Column with us. Portrayal focuses on Portraiture and incorporates a mix of tutorials, including heavily apped ones...
Posted on December 14, 2012 | 6 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Jennifer Bracewell as a new Columnist to theappwhisperer.com. We have featured Jennifer many times on theappwhisperer, from our A Day In the Life of Interview, to...