Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – PopAGraph – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- StreetVIEW – The Secret Life of Things – By Laura Peischl
Posted on March 5, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Laura Peischl’s latest article to her StreetVIEW Column. Below you will find text by Laura describing the atmosphere as she meanders a local street market one...
Posted on February 17, 2014 | 3 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Laura Peischl’s latest article to her StreetVIEW Column. This time Laura walks the streets of Vienna, poised to capture the decisive and poignant moments of people...
Posted on December 18, 2012 | 9 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Laura Peischl’s second article to her brand new StreetVIEW Column. This time Laura warms us and teases our emotions with a series of outstanding winter beach...
Posted on November 20, 2012 | 4 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Laura Peischl’s first feature article with us for her brand new Column, StreetVIEW. In this incredible post Laura describes the streets of Valletta, in terms of...
Posted on November 5, 2012 | 9 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Laura Peischl as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. Laura Peischl (iSnob) was born in Romania, later she moved to Vienna, Austria where she studied...