Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
Posted on April 2, 2014 | No CommentsFree to enter, the CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year competition challenges you to change our perceptions of day to day life in the urban environment through their brief: ‘Cities...
Posted on March 11, 2014 | 3 CommentsWe are so pleased to announce the winners of our recent Pencil by Fiftythree stylus competition – if you missed the details of that, please go here. We asked readers...
Posted on March 4, 2014 | No CommentsThe deadline has been extented for this fabulous mobile photography competition. You now have until March 9, 2014 to enter. The aim of this second edition of the Mobile Masters...
Posted on February 25, 2014 | 1 CommentThe Head On Awards 2014 are now open for entries and this year they have included a special mobile photography category – entitled ‘Head on Mobile’. You may submit up...
Posted on February 19, 2014 | 16 CommentsWe’re delighted (due to popular demand) to offer our readers an opportunity to receive one of two Pencils by Fiftythree in this giveaway. Pencil by Fiftythree the developers of the...
Posted on February 14, 2014 | 1 CommentAs avid followers of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition for more years than we care to remember we were delighted to learn last year that the organisers have...
Posted on February 6, 2014 | No Comments‘Photographic portraits are part of everyday life in almost all parts of the world. From fine art to spontaneous selfies, from hyper-perfect photoshopped portraits to seductive (and often fictitious) social...
Posted on January 22, 2014 | 6 CommentsWe’re delighted to reveal that the Mobile Photography Awards (MPA) 2013 Winners and Honorable mentions have now been announced. As always we (I speak as a member of the Jury)...
Posted on January 15, 2014 | No CommentsThe latest iPhone Photography Awards is now open for new submissions. iPhone Photography Awards™ (IPPAWARDS) is the first and the longest running iPhone photography competition since 2007. IPPAWARDS has been...
Posted on January 10, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to be part of the Mobile Masters Photo Contest 2014. The aim of this second edition of the Mobile Masters interactive eBook is to showcase Mobile Photography as...