We have a longstanding relationship with Impossible, going back many years. They have a new(ish) camera out, their third generation that works directly with iOS and Android apps. Take a look…
It lets you do more with instant photography than was ever before possible. Take full manual control over shutter speed and aperture to make beautiful analog photos in all conditions, or experiment with fun creative tools like light paint and double exposure. The camera’s innovatively engineered ring flash, meanwhile, provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits.
Retails for £296.99 with three packs of film – buy here
- Works with: Impossible I-type and 600 type film
- Connects to the free I-1 App via Bluetooth. App features include remote trigger, self timer, noise trigger, double exposure, light paint, color paint, aperture & shutter speed adjustment and photo scanner.
- Advanced ring flash, adapts to ambient light
- The only new camera for the original Polaroid format.
- Compatible with devices running latest versions of iOS and Android.
If you missed our previous ‘Impossible’ Interviews, please go here.