Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Competition – 50th Anniversary
- Mobile Print App ‘Printicular’ Goes Global
- Photography Tip Of The Day – Number 39
- Latest Issue of Hipstamatic’s Snap Magazine Now Available #COLOR Issue
- The World’s ‘Best’ Mobile Photography Travel Photo – Winner Announced
- JixiPix Software Releases New Chalkboard Artistic Software for Mac
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 5
- Mextures – iOS Photography App – The Launch And The Story Behind The Development
- Photography Tip Of The Day – Number 38
- Mobile Photography Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – December 8, 2013
- Driplr for Twitter – iOS App Review
- Tickle Your Fancy – #17
Image Blender Archive
Posted on September 11, 2012 | 1 CommentWe’re huge fans of Image Blender here at theappwhisperer.com HQ and even have a dedicated tutorial section to help you gain the most from this app. If you haven’t seen...
Posted on September 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsImage blender is a wonderful app to help you create unique images. This short tutorial will show you how to accomplish this. This tutorial was created before the recent update to...
Posted on September 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsImage Blender is a favorite application of mine that is simple and to the point when you want to blend two images together. Image Blender also has two other features...
Posted on September 4, 2012 | 7 CommentsImage Blender is a simple photographic processing application that blends two images together in many different modes. A blending mode determines how pixels are blended with an underlying image to...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | 17 CommentsImage Blender can be used in a variety of ways, but the easiest and the main goal of the app is to get the right amount of an effect in...
Posted on August 23, 2012 | 11 CommentsThe Image Blender app is a easy and wonderful way to blend different images together to get a unique look. With the new update to this app, you can...
Posted on August 22, 2012 | 13 CommentsImage Blender, created by Johan Andersson, is best described by the developer: “This is a simple and clean application with a single purpose, blending together images. You can use multiple...