Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Tickle Your Fancy – #28
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 22 – By Donna Donato
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
Image Blender Archive
Posted on February 3, 2014 | No CommentsOne of the most popular image editing apps for iOS photography has recently been updated. The developer Johan Andersson describes this update as a ‘major rewrite and just tries to...
Posted on September 11, 2012 | 1 CommentWe’re huge fans of Image Blender here at theappwhisperer.com HQ and even have a dedicated tutorial section to help you gain the most from this app. If you haven’t seen...
Posted on September 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsImage blender is a wonderful app to help you create unique images. This short tutorial will show you how to accomplish this. This tutorial was created before the recent update to...
Posted on September 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsImage Blender is a favorite application of mine that is simple and to the point when you want to blend two images together. Image Blender also has two other features...
Posted on September 4, 2012 | 7 CommentsImage Blender is a simple photographic processing application that blends two images together in many different modes. A blending mode determines how pixels are blended with an underlying image to...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | 17 CommentsImage Blender can be used in a variety of ways, but the easiest and the main goal of the app is to get the right amount of an effect in...
Posted on August 23, 2012 | 11 CommentsThe Image Blender app is a easy and wonderful way to blend different images together to get a unique look. With the new update to this app, you can...
Posted on August 22, 2012 | 13 CommentsImage Blender, created by Johan Andersson, is best described by the developer: “This is a simple and clean application with a single purpose, blending together images. You can use multiple...