Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
This Competition Is Being Judged Currently
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- AWOL? Back Soon…
- Olloclip, Hipstamatic, Cinamatic – Competition Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – ProCamera 7 – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Grungetastic HD – Updated – In App Purchases Now Included Free
- iOS Photography Tutorial – ‘PhotoToaster Part 2: Colors, Vignettes and Textures’
- iOS Photography App – LensFX – Updated
- iOS Photography – Retromatic/HD – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 20 July 2014
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 37 – by Donna Donato
- MIRA Mobile Prize – Overall Winner Announced!
- Alternative Processes – Using Your Mobile Phone To Create Cyanotypes
- Feature Shoot – 2014 Emerging Photography Awards
Artists’ Corner Archive
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 4 CommentsSean Hayes one of our wonderful contributors recently created the BiiAM Exhibition to iPhone photography in Belgium. It was an outstanding success and we asked Sean if he could tell...
Posted on October 13, 2012 | No CommentsThe 2012 Olympus InVision Photo Festival will run for three days and include dynamic photo exhibitions, presentations and workshops by esteemed photographers including Dan Marcolina. In Dan’s presentation he will...
Posted on October 11, 2012 | No CommentsThis is an OPEN CALL For Submissions for the P1xels Third Annual Global Exhibition, THE THIRD WAVE. This year, P1xels are exhibiting prints and digital images, or both, depending on...
Posted on July 29, 2012 | No CommentsThere’s a new iPhoneography exhibition at the Fotoloft Gallery, in Moscow, Russia between 2- 23 August 2012. The main idea of the exhibition – a look at the world through...
Posted on July 20, 2012 | 8 CommentsWelcome back to our Artists’ Corner section of theappwhisperer.com, this is another totally unique section, that no other website has. Artist’s Corner consists of three key areas. The first area...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 1 CommentWe’re very pleased to announce that we are Media Partners for the very exciting LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 organised by iPhoneArt.com (IPA). The LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 is...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 2 CommentsThe ArtsEye Gallery is based in Tucson, Arizona, USA. It is in a unique position, as it is not only a gallery but also their main business is Photographic Works. ArtsEye specialize...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 11 CommentsWe are creating a new section on our fabulous website called ‘Artists Corner’. This is another totally unique section, that no other website has. Artist’s Corner will consist of three...