Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
Posted on March 17, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish details of this new online mobile photography course by accomplised photographer and author, Susan Tuttle. We have featured Susan’s images several times in our Flickr Group...
Posted on March 17, 2014 | No CommentsI’m so pleased to publish this wonderfully sounding four day Mindfulness and Photography Workshop on behalf of Karen Divine. The event begins on the evening of Thursday May 29th and...
Posted on March 14, 2014 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish details of Phone Art – An Exhibition of The Art of Mobile Photography by Gerry Coe at Bangor Carnegie Library, Northern Ireland. This exhbtion runs from...
Posted on March 5, 2014 | 7 CommentsThe latest issue of Mob Fiction has now been published to the iBooks store and is ready for you all to enjoy. This months issue includes fabulous articles relating to...
Posted on February 20, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish news of a wonderful new iniative by the team at Click London. Vivi and Dilshad are both Contributors/Columnists to theappwhisperer and they’ve teamed up to present...
Posted on January 27, 2014 | No CommentsWe were delighted when David Booker aka BlemishedEye contacted us last week with news of this wonderful project that he had embarked upon with British Composer, Edmund Hunt. David contacted...
Posted on January 8, 2014 | 1 CommentWe’re delighted to announce within our Mob-Entrepeneurs section of the site that incredibly talented iPhone artist Karen Divine has launched a new photographic workshop running between March 10 – March...
Posted on November 11, 2013 | 1 CommentWe’re delighted to mention that Jay Desind’s latest book – Area 51 – is now availble for download in the iBookstore. This is Jay’s third Poetry/photography book and it fully...
Posted on October 28, 2013 | 3 CommentsThis may well be ‘old’ news to many of you but not to me, I’ve just discovered The Nimble Magazine in iTunes developed by Benjamin Rabe. It’s an online iOS...
Posted on September 18, 2013 | No CommentsA brand new Mobile Photography Exhibition will take place in Poland on 21st September 2013. The photography exhibition “Mobile cities” (“Mobilne miasta”) is a first collective project organised by members...