Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
iOS Apps Archive
Posted on April 16, 2014 | 1 CommentPolamatic has proven to be a very popular app for iPhone photographers – especially within this Facebook group – here – hopefully, it will now become even more popular because...
Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal ImageryPosted on April 16, 2014 | 4 CommentsThe all-star Pixite LLC photo app suite gets an impressive boost this week with the launch of Union, a pioneering photo enhancement app designed for intuitive, high-level image stacking, editing...
Posted on April 16, 2014 | No CommentsGlobal Delight today is proud to announce the release of Camera Plus v3.5.1, the popular camera app for the iPhone, with the incredible new ‘AirSnap’ – A unique way of...
Posted on April 14, 2014 | No CommentsJeffrey Sun, creator of the iOS app Modern Editor, releases Tint Mint, a new photography app for editing enthusiasts. The app costs a dollar, and it packs dozens of powerful...
Posted on April 14, 2014 | No CommentsStackables for iPad is a relatively new app, it’s been available now for just over a week. It’s proving popular with an advanced and comprehensive sets of layering and blending...
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsBoth ProCam and ProCam XL for iPhone and iPad photography capturing and editing are available for free today. Both are popular apps with a host of features. They usually retail...
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsAdobe’s Photoshop Touch for both iPhone and iPad is very popular image editing app. As we mentioned in our review at dpreview back in 2012 – see here – it’s...
Posted on April 10, 2014 | No CommentsCarousel is designed as a gallery for all your photos and videos, it combines the photos in your Dropbox with the photos on your phone, and automatically backs up new...
Posted on April 9, 2014 | No CommentsDiptic Video allows you to quickly create and share video collages. Essentially it allows you to combine up to four video clips or still image or a combination within one...
Posted on April 9, 2014 | No CommentsFragment has become a popular iOS photography app, it’s no surprise, it comes from the same developer stable as Tangent and LoryStripes. Fragment allows you to transform your art into...