Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
Posted on June 18, 2013 | 4 CommentsWelcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much and that’s why we want to share our love of apps with you....
Posted on December 27, 2012 | 6 CommentsLast month I sat down to write an article describing the latest up dates on an app that I have given some attention in the past, AnyShape. The developers had...
Posted on December 11, 2012 | 10 CommentsIn this tutorial, the third in a series (if you’ve missed the others, go here), I am going to have some fun using Any Shape’s selection tool and its FX...
Posted on November 12, 2012 | 10 CommentsIn my first Any Shape tutorial, see here, I spent time taking an overall look at Any Shape’s selection tool and its FX library. In this article, I’d like to...
Posted on September 25, 2012 | 23 CommentsAny Shape…now here is an app that I would call a real “sleeper”. I didn’t expect this to be as good and as versatile when I first looked into it...