Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – PopAGraph – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- StreetVIEW – The Secret Life of Things – By Laura Peischl
Posted on July 4, 2013 | No CommentsProCam is an app that we have looked at extensively here at theappwhisperer – our Head of Technical Tutorials – David Hayes has written some fabulous and comprehensive tutorials, if...
Posted on June 26, 2013 | 1 CommentProcam is proving to be one of those great apps whose developers are constantly working to make it even better. These past couple of weeks has shown this to be...
Posted on June 20, 2013 | No CommentsIt seems that app developers are catching on that many iOS users are not impressed with in-app purchases, last week we announced PhotoToaster making all their in-app purchases free and...
Posted on May 23, 2013 | No CommentsRecent updates to ProCam added its “ISO Boost” feature which when activated, will up the iPhone5’s maximum ISO from 800 to 3200. This is really helpful when shooting in low...
Posted on May 20, 2013 | 2 CommentsIn this ProCam tutorial I’d like to take a look at a tucked away feature that this great camera app gives its users…and that’s its Time-Lapse Mode. While there any...
Posted on May 8, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I first looked at ProCam I was still working with an iPhone4….and it was several versions back. Since then, I’ve picked up an iPhone 5…and ProCam has just come...
Posted on January 15, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I wrote the first ProCam tutorial, I was still working with an iPhone 4 so there were a couple of functions that I couldn’t use as they were iPhone...
Posted on November 5, 2012 | 9 CommentsProCam has been designed by Samer Azzam, the developer of Any Shape, to look and feel like a real pocket camera. After taking a look at this app for my...