Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Driplr for Twitter – iOS App Review
- Tickle Your Fancy – #17
- Cine Lumiè – We’ve Got Promo Codes To Giveaway!
- Tangent – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – By Jerry Jobe
- New – Techxar Photo Video Light For iPhone Mobile Photography
- Prime Minister – David Cameron Launches Partnership between EE and Tech City
- ProCam 2 – iOS Photography App – Updated and Temporarily Free
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!
- Thirty Six – Popular iOS Photography App – Updated
- Thomson Reuters Foundation and Nokia Launch Global Photography Contest
Posted on July 4, 2013 | No CommentsProCam is an app that we have looked at extensively here at theappwhisperer – our Head of Technical Tutorials – David Hayes has written some fabulous and comprehensive tutorials, if...
Posted on June 26, 2013 | 1 CommentProcam is proving to be one of those great apps whose developers are constantly working to make it even better. These past couple of weeks has shown this to be...
Posted on June 20, 2013 | No CommentsIt seems that app developers are catching on that many iOS users are not impressed with in-app purchases, last week we announced PhotoToaster making all their in-app purchases free and...
Posted on May 23, 2013 | No CommentsRecent updates to ProCam added its “ISO Boost” feature which when activated, will up the iPhone5’s maximum ISO from 800 to 3200. This is really helpful when shooting in low...
Posted on May 20, 2013 | 2 CommentsIn this ProCam tutorial I’d like to take a look at a tucked away feature that this great camera app gives its users…and that’s its Time-Lapse Mode. While there any...
Posted on May 8, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I first looked at ProCam I was still working with an iPhone4….and it was several versions back. Since then, I’ve picked up an iPhone 5…and ProCam has just come...
Posted on January 15, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I wrote the first ProCam tutorial, I was still working with an iPhone 4 so there were a couple of functions that I couldn’t use as they were iPhone...
Posted on November 5, 2012 | 9 CommentsProCam has been designed by Samer Azzam, the developer of Any Shape, to look and feel like a real pocket camera. After taking a look at this app for my...