Join Our Twitter Followers
iPhoneography Online Course
This Competition Is Being Judged Currently
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- AWOL? Back Soon…
- Olloclip, Hipstamatic, Cinamatic – Competition Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – ProCamera 7 – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Grungetastic HD – Updated – In App Purchases Now Included Free
- iOS Photography Tutorial – ‘PhotoToaster Part 2: Colors, Vignettes and Textures’
- iOS Photography App – LensFX – Updated
- iOS Photography – Retromatic/HD – Temporarily Free
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – 20 July 2014
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 37 – by Donna Donato
- MIRA Mobile Prize – Overall Winner Announced!
- Alternative Processes – Using Your Mobile Phone To Create Cyanotypes
- Feature Shoot – 2014 Emerging Photography Awards
Posted on July 4, 2013 | No CommentsProCam is an app that we have looked at extensively here at theappwhisperer – our Head of Technical Tutorials – David Hayes has written some fabulous and comprehensive tutorials, if...
Posted on June 26, 2013 | 1 CommentProcam is proving to be one of those great apps whose developers are constantly working to make it even better. These past couple of weeks has shown this to be...
Posted on June 20, 2013 | No CommentsIt seems that app developers are catching on that many iOS users are not impressed with in-app purchases, last week we announced PhotoToaster making all their in-app purchases free and...
Posted on May 23, 2013 | No CommentsRecent updates to ProCam added its “ISO Boost” feature which when activated, will up the iPhone5’s maximum ISO from 800 to 3200. This is really helpful when shooting in low...
Posted on May 20, 2013 | 2 CommentsIn this ProCam tutorial I’d like to take a look at a tucked away feature that this great camera app gives its users…and that’s its Time-Lapse Mode. While there any...
Posted on May 8, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I first looked at ProCam I was still working with an iPhone4….and it was several versions back. Since then, I’ve picked up an iPhone 5…and ProCam has just come...
Posted on January 15, 2013 | No CommentsWhen I wrote the first ProCam tutorial, I was still working with an iPhone 4 so there were a couple of functions that I couldn’t use as they were iPhone...
Posted on November 5, 2012 | 9 CommentsProCam has been designed by Samer Azzam, the developer of Any Shape, to look and feel like a real pocket camera. After taking a look at this app for my...