Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – PopAGraph – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- StreetVIEW – The Secret Life of Things – By Laura Peischl
iBooks Photo Books Archive
Posted on March 20, 2013 | 1 CommentWith many thanks to Nettie Edwards for bringing to our attention a great new iBook called Irish Tinkers that has just become available to purchase from the Apple iBookstore. Irish...
Posted on October 20, 2012 | 1 CommentRichard Koci Hernandez recommended this book and we are so pleased that he did. We have just begun exploring it and it is fascinating. We will be publishing our full...
Posted on May 31, 2012 | No CommentsAn editorial photograph is so much more than pixels or ink on a page. It is the result of a photographer’s ability to capture a critical instant in time, and...