Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
Video Tutorials Archive
Posted on April 8, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish Jerry Jobe’s latest technical tutorial and this time he has created a video version using the very popular app iColorama. We are quite sure you will...
Posted on July 8, 2013 | 1 CommentLast week we published the first part of this video tutorial by Jerry Jobe and we’re delighted to publish the second part today. Take a look below and enjoy… iColorama...
Posted on June 17, 2013 | 1 CommentWe’ve discovered a fabulous video tutorial explaining how to create and publish your own photographic book using Lightroom 5. It details how to quickly add text and images and change...
Posted on May 31, 2013 | 2 CommentsWe’re delighted to publish the latest iPhone photography tutorial by our Columnist Dan Marcolina to his great Column, iObsess with us. This time Dan puts aremaC app through its paces...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | 11 CommentsTeri Lou has just completed her first video tutorial to her brand new Column on theappwhisperer.com, MyPadLive. In this iPad video demonstration Teri Lou explains how to use AntiCrop and...
Posted on October 7, 2012 | 4 CommentsPhotoToaster has recently received a major update with great new features. These include the addition of Lighting Brushes, these compliment PhotoToaster’s extensive photo lighting tools by providing accurate brush on...