Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
- iOS Photography Tutorial – Lo-Mob and Superslides: Can Adding A Filter Be A Good Thing? by Jerry Jobe
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Mark Daniels – A Fascinating Mobile Photographer
- TIME’s Lightbox Follow Friday Photographer Series
- New iOS Photo Editor App – Tint Mint – Launched
- iOS Photography App – Stackables for iPad – Updated
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 13, 2014
- APPart – Vision Statement by Mel Harrison
Wood Camera Archive
Posted on July 30, 2012 | 6 CommentsAs I mentioned in my earlier Wood Camera tutorial, I didn’t warm up to this app right away. When I first looked at it, my thoughts were those of “not...
Posted on July 26, 2012 | 12 CommentsI will have to admit that I didn’t warm up to this app right away. When I first looked at it, my thoughts were those of “not impressed… I already...
Posted on July 3, 2012 | 4 CommentsWhen you first open up the Wood Camera app, you get a nice feeling of familiarity about the interface. The ever popular Camera+ app springs to mind. Not that the...