Wanting to know what the newest and latest good photography iPad apps there are available. Well, take a look at this list and why not try a few for yourself too?
Do want to unleash the artist inside and have fun with your photos? Discover iAwesomizer, a series of visual effects that will transform your pictures and will put a smile on your face. Although we guarantee your enjoyment it might not always be the case with the person photographed…Ah…, but that’s part of the fun!
Let your creativity loose and change a picture in multiple ways by applying any number of desired visual effects. iAwesomizer lets you erode, dilate, smooth, sketch, change the colors, make a black and white picture just to name a few.
You don’t need to be a professional Photoshop user to "awesomize" a picture. The app will automatically detect facial features (eyes, mouth and nose) so you can emphasize them or reduce them just like a caricaturist. Will you look better (or worse? 🙂 ). From basic effects to more complex ones and from small changes that look real to more dramatic ones, iAwesomizer is easy and fun to use!
So, do you want to have bigger lips? Bigger eyes? A mustache? Or maybe make a fool … uhm, I mean, … cartoon of yourself? (or maybe of your friends)? You can even swap faces with somebody! In other words, do you want to be AWESOME? Then, iAwesomizer is the app for you!
The fun does not end here though, you can combine any number of effects to create your own work of art! Go ahead, Awesomize your pictures!
Take a picture of somebody or use a picture from your photo library, Awesomizer lets you find faces in your pictures, crop the picture to any region you like and then apply different filters; you can use basic filters like blur, negative, some more complex ones, and finally some more interesting filters that automatically detect your face, eyes, mouth and nose and make you look better (or is it worse? 🙂 )
You can get a mustache, it can make you look funnier, or you can swap faces with somebody. You can get a cartoonish appearance, you can make a sketch or change the colors, you can make a black and white picture of your iguana pet, you get the idea…
The fun does not end here though, you can combine any number of filters to create your own work of art! Go ahead, Awesomize yourself!
Image Hunter – searching images on Google
Image Hunter provides a simple, fast, convenient way to search for images on Google. Simply type in any keywords and you will see the thumbnails of images. You can view the original images, save them to your Photo Albums, share them with your friends on mail, Facebook, Twitter, or open the original web pages.
1. Fast : Image Search will prefetch and cache data for you, so that you do not have to wait any more.
2. Save images to your Photo.
3. Share images with friends – You can email them or upload to your facebook, Twitter account.
4. Open the original web page with a build-in web browser. You can even choose to open it with Safari.
5. Zoomable Full Screen Viewer : You can view the original image with this viewer.
6. Gestures :
Swipe left/right to view previous/next page.
Tap on thumbnail to view the original image.
Tap and hold on the image for 0.5 second then swipe left/right to view previous/next image.
Double tap to exit to thumbnail view.
7. History : You do not have to type the same keywords over and over.
8. Slide Show : Turn your iPad into digital photo frame with plenty of photos from Google. There are 3 effects and you may choose your favorite music.
9. Image Search Option :
Size FIlter : medium, large, icon, iPad wallpaper size or you can specify any size you want
Type Filter : face, photo, clip art or line drawing
Color Filter : full color or black-and-white
Safe Filter : no filtering, moderate filtering or strict filtering
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry with you everywhere. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
– Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
– Over 500 total built-in tips
– Suggested camera settings
– Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users
– Ability to share your own tips
– Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
– Custom categories
– Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
FBUploader is an iPad screen optimized photo uploader which pushes photos to Facebook.
* Choose which Album to upload to
* Add comments to photos
* Simple, to the point, and easy to use
* Multiple photo uploads
* In-built preview (after uploading the photo)
Photo Wall for iPad – Collage App
Photo Wall is about creating amazing photo collages and sharing them with family and friends. It has a very user friendly interface with features that will bring out the best of your creativity and imagination.
Spice up your greeting cards, wall papers, screen savers, weekend trip Photos or simply send a teaser to your friends. Photo Wall will add a pinch of sugar to all your beautiful memories!
To get started, "Add" your favorite Photos, "Shake" to randomly arrange them, "Personalize" to your taste and then "Share" with family and friends.
– Upload directly to Facebook or send using email
– Add photos, text and background (up to 24 photos and text boxes)
– Create high resolution photo collages (2048 x 1536)
– Customize orientation (landscape or portrait) or aspect ratio (4:3, 3:2 or 16:10) of the collage
– Personalize the border width, border and background colors or text font, style and color to your liking
– Crop photo to suit the collage
– Choose your favorite color from a full fledged color palette
– Shake device to create a shuffle photos on canvas
– Adjust transparency of photos or text
– Save to photo library
– Photo Wall supports both portrait and landscape app modes
Price: Currently Free/Download