With the advent of iOS 4.1 for iPhone and iPod Touch, developers have been racing around making sure their apps are up to date and have the facilities to make the most of Apple’s update. We’ve rounded up some photography apps that you should take a look at, right now.
Requires iPhone 4 or iPod touch (4th generation)
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing app designed for Multi-Touch. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing. With iMovie, you can start several projects and finish them whenever you want and wherever you are.
• Compatible with iPod touch (4th generation).
• Ability to split video clips.
• Automatic music looping when video extends beyond music track.
• Scrub to preview clips in Video Browser.
• In-app Tips page that illustrates how to use key features.
• Updated Photos Browser with newest images at top.
• Mute badge to indicate video clips with audio disabled.
• Additional performance and reliability improvements
Pro Photos HD 1
Great photo wallpaper application. Press the photo and save it on your photo album. Make it to your wallpaper.
this is the updated version.
the save button will appear on the screen when you press the photo
This App is designed for people who are going to travel and would like to take Photo of places they visit along with a Pin on the Map pointing to Photo’s location. You will be able to Name your vacation Album, take as many Photos, collect your visiting locations on the Map, Take or use your existing Photos to attach to a location. Edit all your visiting locations, View them(Slider Show) and Email them as you wish. All your Photo is saved both internally to the App, and on your camera roll Album(optional via Settings).
1- New IOS
2- Rearranged and modified the Main as well as other views for easy access.
3- Additional Warning where memory is low.
4- performance improvement and bug fixes.
Introducing Nikon’s my Picturetown, the easiest way to enjoy all your photos on the go. Now you can easily view and upload photos to your my Picturetown account Anytime, Anywhere from an iPhone or iPod touch.
• Access to all photos stored in your 2GB Free or Gold my Picturetown account
• View and create photo albums
• Scroll through your photos with a flick of your finger
• View photos in landscape or portrait mode
• Upload new photos taken with iPhone’s camera
• Add tags while uploading new photos
• Quick access to stored EXIF data
my Picturetown requires a registered account.
Visit http://mypicturetown.com to register for your 2GB Free account now.
What’s New In Version 1.3
• iOS 4.0 support.
• Browse the albums sent by other members.
• Photos can be displayed in order of file name or shooting data
Eliminate blurry photos and capture your moments with impossible clarity (more than twice the resolution of the stock camera!)
New Features (available only with iOS4.1):
✓ Camera Roll Places support (GPS/EXIF)
✓ 3G Phone support
✓ Better Enhanced Mode algorithms
✓ Improved stability
Bug Fixes (iOS4.0+):
✓ Corrected camera roll image orientation
BlueCam – Premium Edition
Remote Control Camera with Live Camera Preview+Audio+Location Streaming over Bluetooth.
– More Frames/Per Second on Remote
– Tools button with action that allows switch between Remote and Camera mode
– iOS4 support
– Bug fixes
(: YOU MUST INSTALL THIS VERSION ON BOTH DEVICES OR THINGS WON’T WORK!! 🙂
Up to 8 recent pics shown on your viewfinder window so you can see what you just took, and rapid-fire auto-repeat picture taking. Move prior pics out of the way with your finger, they all go at once. Kinda lousy digital zoom, but, what you gonna do.
Higher resolution pictures stored for heavily zoomed-in images.
DreamCamera – Burst & Zoom
You won’t miss any moment! A cool iPhone app to snap any moment with continuous pictures!!
DreamOnline introduces a high performance iPhone digital photography app working around the burst mode capturing up to 49 frames at a time. (iPhone3G only 25 frames)
If you are trying to capture any moving target, whether it’s sports action, adorable animal movements or even a small child on the dance floor, this is a great tool.
You can apply it to any situation!
+Share your images on Twitter
+Tap anywhere to take pictures
+Torch (iPhone4 only
PhotoPocket is an excellent tool for shooting, storing, protecting, and managing of your valuable photos and movies.
* Support RETINA Display.
* High quality video import.
* You can take HD(high definition) photos. Enjoy your large pics.
* You can take photos by applying filters and make movies.
* You can handle photos by creating folders and each folder is protected by password.
*** What’s New In Version 1.1 ***
1. Support RETINA Display.
2. Improved screen quality when you import a video file into a pocket in Camera Roll.
3. Alert message when you delete pictures or video files.
4. Enhanced share, inverse, copy, move, and delete embodiment.
5. PIN number when you change the setting in Ghost On.
6. Stabilized photo view.
7. Improved icons and designs.
Now photo web cameras right on your device map with image icons.
√ Unlimited background images for your device.
– from beautiful places on earth on different times of year, by using save option* to your device’s camera roll.
√ Works without Internet connection too.(iPod)
– It uses the images which you have browsed before, when you were online.
– Watch a video at http://geolocals.biodigits.com/geocameras2.html
Watch sunrise and sunset at the same time on the palm of your hand.
Explore the world, through over 10,000 online web cameras.
Watch events like new year around the world.
√ iOS 4.0 compatibility and bug fixes.
√ Unlimited background images for your device.
– from beautiful places on earth on different times of year, by using save option to your device’s camera roll.
– You can purchase save option from options menu from inside the application.
– You can watch a video demo before you purchase.
Photoburst is the perfect tool to capture action or break down your favorite sport frame by frame to see exactly what is going on!
We developed it so you can use your iPhone to analyze your wakeboard trick, your golf swing or your tennis backhand and much much more.
Now you will always be able to get the best shot from an unforgettable moment.
Fixed for iOS 4.1!
New photo gallery
Memory management fixes
Timer with flash blinking every second
StopMotion Recorder is toy video camera enable you to make stunning stop motion video like claymation.
And you can edit, share movie via Mail, ‘Flickr’, ‘Twitter (Twitvid)’, Twitter(yFrog) & ‘Youtube’ from your iPhone.
– iPhone 4 optimized version.
– Rotating canvas is available. (Landscape mode is supported)
– More Frames are available. (Small Size / Low Quality)
iPhone 4 : 400(max)
iPhone 3Gs : 200(max)
iPhone 3G : 100(max)
● ‘Size’ & ‘Quality’ option changes limitation of frame. ●
– size option is added (small : 420 * 320, large : 640 * 480)
– more easy to use UI.
– Focus control is added.
– Torch is available. (iPhone 4 only)
– Front camera is available. (iPhone 4 only)
– More Stunning Toy Camera effects are added.