MacPhun LLC today announces FX Photo Studio 3.0, the latest app modification is expected to hit the App Store in the mid November, 2010. Version 3.0 is a huge update, amping up an already powerful photo effects application. iPhone and iPod touch users will soon get access to 171 high quality photo effects and filters. The enhanced version of FX Photo Studio promises to further simplify editing and sharing of pictures, letting users mix and tune photo effects hundreds different ways.
The enhanced version of FX Photo Studio further simplifies editing and sharing of pictures, letting users mix and tune photo effects hundreds different ways. One can apply multiple effects to an image and use multistep undo option, if not satisfied with the results. A great advantage is that users need no special technical knowledge to get most of what FX Photo Studio 3.0 has to offer. Updated version is expected to hit the App Store in the mid November, 2010. Before that, everyone has a chance to check video preview of the app with new features.
Key Features Of Updated Fx Photo Studio Include:
* 171 high quality photo effects and filters (31 new effects, comparing to the version 2.6.0)
* New enhanced User Interface
* User friendly customization options: one tap control for adjusting most of the effects
* Presets feature: permits to save sequences of effects & apply them on others pictures with just one tap
* Easy image sharing between iDevice and computer with ‘Documents’ feature
* Possibility to choose resolution of images to modify, up to 2592X2592 pixels (for iPhone 4)
* Image resizing option when uploading images to online services
* Built-in sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or E-mail
* Full iPhone and iPod touch compatibility (all versions)
FX Photo Studio 3.0 features three new categories: Groovy Lo-Fi (with effects simulating analog photos from 70s, 80s, and 90s), Grunge (such effects as Grunge Rays, Stencil Graffiti, etc.), SFX (such effects as X-ray and Night Vision Cam); old categories have also been updated with new effects.
These effects and updated features, combined with the original, existing offerings, make FX Photo Studio a powerhouse application. It certainly impressed "Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies" author, Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus, who featured the application on the book’s cover and dedicated two pages to telling people why they should buy it.