There’s no stopping BulkyPIx right now, Gobliiins has just hit the iTunes store and is available for download and Artillery Brigade, Aqua Panic, and Battlestar Commander are set to launch very soon. Take a sneak peak at what you can expect, very soon.
Relive all these adventures in their original concept with a gameplay totally readapted to the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The Kingdom of King Angoulafre has been enjoying peace and prosperity for years. Suddenly, the king is suffering from strange pains for which there seems to be no explanation. Our three inseparable Gobliiins, Hooter, Dwayne and BoBo accept the mission of finding the Wizard Niak in order to save the king.
Travel through fantastic lands to find the perfect cure to save the king of his mysterious illness. Take control of the gobliiins to solve all the puzzles thanks to their special capacities. You will rediscover this unique style, this captivating story, these difficult mysteries with a well thought out gameplay.
Artillery Brigade is a 360 degree WWII shooter similar to Beach Head 2000, but for the iPhone iOS Platform. The game is beautifully polished, scheduled to release beginning of December. In the game you will battle wave after wave of assaults from enemy companies of soldiers, warships, tanks, and much more! With a full 360-degree range of motion, you will blast away using high-powered, heavy weapons and machine guns, in an effort to defeat the attack. The amount of troops advancing and the pattern of attack changes and gets more difficult as you advance through the game.
• Immersive real-time combat environment
• WWII simulation with full retina display and auto rotate support.
• Amazing graphics, visual effects music and true life sounds.
• Game center and Open Feint leaderboards and achievements for competing with friends around the globe.
• Easy controls choose between touch, gyroscope and accelerometer and use the great helpers like target finder, zoom and radar movement.
• 6 different environments.
• Day and night missions.
• 3 different classes of weapons machine guns, AA guns, rocket launchers.
• Unlock powerful weapons for each class.
• Great replay value – unlock survival mode for each campaign mission accomplished.
Originally released on the PSP, Aqua Panic is a terrific (and addictively aggravating) puzzler that will have you using a variety of water-manipulating tools to guide a school of fish to safety. If you ever were a fan of Lemmings, you will love Aqua Panic. Despite its overtly cute appearance, the game is deep and addicting. At times some of the puzzles can be simply brain bustingly challenging and as such are a blast to tackle. Each layout provides a unique series of challenges to players, and tackling the environment by deciding how to manipulate the flow and direction the fish to safety is a fun and satisfying experience. In the end you will find yourself quickly trying to best your own score as well as those of your friends on Game Center.
Game Features list:
• Up to 80 levels and 8000 wispy fish to rescue
• HD graphics on iPad, iPhone 4 and iPhone/iPod
• Five fun and colourful environments: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Inferno!
• Narcoleptic sharks, hungry seagulls, sliding penguins and other giant moray
• More than 10 tools to master: bombs, plants, harpoons, fans, attractors, and various devices to freeze water, collect fish or create clouds
• Game Center compatible
Battlestar Commander is an action packed, multi-player tabletop sci -fi shooter. The games makes amazing use of iPhone’s and iPad’s multitouch feature – allowing you to navigate your ships and shoot at the enemy with a flick of a finger. It can sometimes be an exercise in dexterity, but the task is all the more fun as you see things explode on the screen. Game Background: Humanity is in peril. The Sun is dying, Earth is depleted of resources, our galaxy is no longer capable of sustaining life. Deep in the little-explored regions of space, luckily we have found a world that could be our saving grace. Battle the opposing forces for control of this uninhabited world. In Battlestar Commander you act as a defender of your base. Using an array of ships at your disposal you must destroy as many planes of your enemy as possible and eventually the base itself as well.
• Amazing 3D graphics and a realistic AI – physics model
• Over 10 hours of gameplay
• A fantastic turn based game that tests your tactical and strategic skills
• An epic campaign mode, with more than 20 planets and more than 50 missions
• In game currency that enables you to further upgrade your BattleStar and your fleet of ship to maximize your striking power.
• Divide your units between 6 types of shuttles that you have to preserve or sacrifice the right time
• 1v1 mode harboring unsuspected combinations that will make you the most fears opponent of new galaxies.