We love music apps for the iPad here at TheAppWhisperer.com, they work so well. This brand new app, AmpliTube Fender, is our app of the day today. Our regular readers know that means that a video of this app will appear on every page of our site for a whole day, enjoy.
AmpliTube Fender™ is a full-featured Fender™ Tone guitar rig with built-in recording and practicing studio that fits in your pocket. Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you’re ready to practice, play and record with that Famous Fender™ tone everywhere you go.
AmpliTube Fender™ was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. You can choose from 5 Fender amp models — the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, the Super-Sonic™, the ’65 Twin Reverb™, the ’59 Bassman™ LTD and the Pro Junior™. Custom craft your mobile tone with 6 Fender Stompbox models — Fender™ Tape Echo, the Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Phaser, Overdrive, Noise Filter and Compressor (by registering).
Multi-FX Processor for Guitar
AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad lets you build your Fender™ rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects, running into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Learning and Practicing Tool with Speedtrainer
AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad features a robust practicing tool that allows you to import audio material, than change the tempo without affecting the pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iPod library on your device or from your computer, than use your guitar signal chain to practice along with the material. The SpeedTrainer feature provides the ability to slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to practice your playing skills.
Recording Studio Expandable to 8 Tracks with Master Effects
AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad comes with a built-in single track recorder with re-amping ability, expandable to a full-featured 8-Track Recorder (available as in-app purchase) with master effects section. You can capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. You can record your band, or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad features
– Real time guitar mobile multiFX + recording app
– Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
– 6 Fender™ Stomps — Fender™ Phaser, Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
– 5 Fender™ Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
– 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
– Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to a full 8 track recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
– Import and play songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device, or from your computer
– Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
– 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
– Includes tuner and metronome
– Low-latency for real time playing
– FREE version also available – can be expanded by adding individual gear models via in-app purchase
– Fender™ models are also available in AmpliTube 2 for iPad app via direct in-app purchase