Gogo Navigator USA & CAN is a real-time, turn-by-turn 3D navigation app for the iPhone. It features real-3D, Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Advanced Lane Guidance, real Signpost display, millions of onboard POIs and much more.
If you’d like to try this app out for free (each app worth $29.99), just reply to this post telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com, subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook and you may find a promo code in your in box very soon.
Here’s more about this app to help you make up your mind…
• The most advanced, fully featured turn-by-turn navigation app available for the iPhone today!
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Google Local Search means you’ll always find what you’re looking for!
• Real 3D: stunning 3D landmarks fully textured and accelerated by latest cutting-edge OpenGL graphics technology
• Text-To-Speech (TTS) voice guidance*
• Lane Guidance: shows you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from Tele Atlas onboard (offline maps): covers USA, Canada, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
• Free Gogo Navigator software updates
• Gogo brings over 12 years of navigation and digital mapping experience direct to your iPhone!
• And we listen! Email us with suggestions and see them in your next release!
* iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 is required for TTS. TTS option is not available for 3G users.
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Text-To-Speech (speaks street names)
• Real Signpost display
• Lane Guidance
• Auto re-routing
• Precise voice guidance with adjustable volume
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance
• Search by Address, Point on Map, ZIP and more
• Intelligent POI searching: search by phone number, Address, Category, POI name
• Advanced POI name searching: search by full name or partial word
• Ability to save and edit favorites
• Recent destinations stored
• Quick POI features (Home, Office, and Emergency POIs)
• Auto zooming (at intersection & on speed)
• Route Planning: create and save route itineraries
• Fuel cost calculator (customizable)
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning: adjustable audio/visual warning
• Simulation control
• Languages: US English, Latin Amer. Spanish, CA. French, Korean
• Fully customizable main page and menu editing
• Automatic Landscape and Portrait rotation
• iPod Sound Control
– Integrated Navigation Guidance while music is playing: you can choose to mute or fade music during guidance
• iPhone Contacts Integration: Route to your contacts.
• Phone call interruption. Gogo auto resumes after incoming phone call.
• iPhone standard touch gestures: scroll through the menus and list.
• Call POI function
• Multitasking control
• Automatic day/night mode: auto adjusts screen brightness based on local sunset and sunrise times.
• Multiple Day and Night modes
• Multiple vehicle symbols
• Control safety alerts
• Control POI individual category display
> Google Local Search – the town/city name is now included in the result list. [Display] > Resolved a bug where the map heading changed to North-Up after using ‘Where Am I’ or ‘Route Summary’. It now correctly reverts to the previous map heading; i.e. Heading-Up, North-Up or 3D mode. [Contacts] > An update to resolve some specific cases where contact addresses are not matched to the map database. Please note that further improvements are planned for contact address matching in the upcoming release version 1.2.0.
> Resolved a defect with full state name and zip code. [General] > Modified the ‘caution screen’ behavior on app start-up. If the box is checked, the message will not reappear.
> Improved memory handling when routing is not taking place.
Live Traffic In-App
To read more about Gogo Navigator, go here