Latest Photography iOS App Updates
Here are the latest iOS photography app updates, take a look at these…
Sort Shots – iPad Edition
Already using tags and keywords in your desktop photo editor? Now photo EXIF keywords and ratings are automatically imported into your Sort Shots library for easy searching. Image keywords and ratings data are currently supported for Adobe® Bridge® and Lightroom® (Mac and PC) and Apple iPhoto® and Aperture®! Plus, image resolution is exactly as you shot it – no more resizing!.
• Air print enabled to print your photos wirelessly
• Use multi-touch pinch gestures to open thumbnail in full screen
• Close full screen view with pinch gesture
• Two finger tap on a thumbnail or full screen photo to view photo metadata popover
• Three finger tap to Add/Remove Favorite (thumbnail and full screen photo)
• Image rotation with finger gestures on full screen view
• Rotate one or more thumbnails with finger gestures
• View file names with thumbnails
• Display a photographs metadata in full screen view
• New options added to preferences to enable/disable star ratings and file names
• Custom (drag ‘n’ drop) sequence feature added to main navigation bar
• Improved scrolling speed with swipe actions and scroller
• Auto scroll photos during custom sequencing with scroller or by dragging photos to top or bottom of screen
• Fixed a minor bug in the selection of music in landscape mode
• Streamlined navigation bar
FX Photo Studio HD
FX PHOTO STUDIO HD makes available the most colossal selection of effects on the App Store for you to wrap your imagination around!
Now with 181 total effects and filters, the possibilities are endless when it comes to editing your photos. For those of you looking to keep it simple, you can also, crop brighten, flip and make other basic changes for quick modification of your photos.
• New category “Sketches” – 6 new filters
• Full compatibility with iPad 2
• Enhanced tuning for effects
• Minor Bugs Fixed
• Overall functionality upgrade – faster previews, better quality
• Tested with iOS 4.3
THE BIG THING
Clarity ~ one tap to awesomeness!
Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Simply put, it can make your photos look truly stunning with just one tap.
We created Clarity to help turn all the shots you take into perfect photos. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. There’s no need to futz with complicated and confusing controls… behind the scenes, we do all that and more for you through innovative “smart-processing”.
And with Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out “bad” photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
The results are so good that you’re going to think that we sold our souls to achieve them. >:-)
SOME OTHER THINGS
✓ we’ve added a ‘+’ button to the touch focus control to enable you to easily split it into focus and exposure controls (you can still use the two-finger tap to do this)… THAT’S what the ‘+’ in the app icon was supposed to represent all along!
✓ multiple photos are now saved to your Camera Roll according to the order they were selected
✓ we’ve made it clearer when your camera is autofocusing
✓ improved Pinhole effect
✓ improved Vintage border
✓ fixed a bug where the shutter button sometimes wouldn’t work
✓ fixed a bug where photos could’ve been saved to your Camera Roll with an incorrect date/time taken
✓ fixed a bug where the timer countdown time could get stuck on the screen
✓ fixed a bug where the Cancel buttons in sharing sometimes wouldn’t work
✓ various minor bug fixes and enhancements
Image Upload Pro
Image Upload Pro allows batch uploading of pictures from your iPhone or iPad or iPod to your web site. You can choose to have thumbnails automatically generated and you can control the size and quality of the images being uploaded.
✓ new image picker interface
✓ image resize bug fix
✓ gps data is now sent with http posts
✓ date picture was taken is now sent with http posts
Picture Effect Magic HD
Picture Effect Magic HD features the broadest selection of high-quality photographic effects at the App Store
By pressing one button you can turn your shot into a retro photo or a picture drawn by a pencil or paints, or done in a Modern Art style. Alternatively, you can simply add a pretty frame of flowers or butterflies.
****Add more amazing effects. such as lomo effect,old picture effect scan line effect….
****Undo Function support!
WiFi MediaBox – Photo and video transfer
Is it too difficult to get your photos and videos in original quality from your iPhone or iPad? Simply access them from any nearby computer or another iPhone/iPod/iPad using Web Browser without need to install any 3rd party transfer utilities.
Fixed problems with some web browsers
Pixamid is the simplest way to share your iPhone photos with the right people. Mostly, we want to share photos with the same people we are with at any event, and not spam all of our Facebook friends.
As you take photos with Pixamid, we share them automatically with the friends you are with (and you will get their photos too, if taken with Pixamid). You can also share your photos with everyone at a certain place, or the whole world.
– Upload photo to your timeline.
– Add your friends to an event on your timeline.
Various enhancements and bug fixes.