djay transforms your iPad into a full–fledged DJ system and seamlessly integrates with your iPod library, giving you direct access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. A hyper–realistic touchscreen interface and ultra low–latency converge to offer you a true professional mixing experience, all with your own music. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode and let djay mix your favorite playlist from your iPod library auto–magically!
With unprecedented ease–of–use and innovative multi–touch mixing features, djay for iPad brings DJ’ing to the next level, offering a unique experience for beginners and professionals alike.
djay has received worldwide acclaim and also featured in Apple’s iPad TV commerical. It has now had an extensive update. Read below to find out more…
– Added advanced BPM editing: half/double/tap (tap on BPM label to bring up the menu)
– Added localizations: French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish
– Improved Split Mode: Audio enhanced stereo mix down of channels
– Improved performance of audio analysis (BPM, waveforms): 2x faster!
– Improved iPod library: now auto-refresh djay’s built-in library on-the-fly if it was changed externally (e.g. new playlist created)
– Improved crossfader swiping and tapping: double tap on knob to reset, supports dragging after manual cut, easier to quickly slide from side to side
– Improved Automix while running in background
– Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
– Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Feature highlights from the previous update: Looping, multiple Cue Points, level meter swipe, BPM displayed in library, enhanced support for Bluetooth audio devices, extended support for .wav and .aiff audio files.
Tips and tricks:
★ Looping, cue points, and EQs are accessible through the tools sheet that you can open with the button above the speed slider.
★ BPM editing (half, double, tap, restore) is accessible by tapping on the BPM label next to the speed slider.