Photographers Contract Maker Now Available On Android
2011-09-06/Comments Off on Photographers Contract Maker Now Available On Android
The Number One Selling Contract Maker is now available on Android!
– Create, Edit, Sign and Email custom Photography Contracts and Releases from your Android Device!! Embed images and branding options. Pro Placeholder Pack (Included FREE) allows for even more customization options.
A few more notes-
– The developers state that they have had to charge more for the Android Apps simply because the development cost is much higher (about 4 times as much).
– PCM has all the custom placeholders and branding options already available, so there is no need to make any in app purchases to get them.
– Comes with 5 great starter photography sample contracts:
1. Photo Shoot Contract
2. Model Release
3. Underage Model Release
4. Copyright Release
5. 2nd Shooter- Work for Hire
– "Settings" screen allows photographer to enter all of his/her information, including signature. This information is automatically embedded into templates. (Edit and Change your info at anytime.)
– Add, Manage, & Sync "Client" List to and from your device Contact list.
– "Auto Embed" Feature automatically inserts Photographers and Clients Information into template contracts. (This is a huge time saver, all you need to do is select which client you want. App will feed their info from your phone’s contact list).
– Select Date (Dual Feature Selection) and Time of Shoot
– Shoot Date and Time
– Automatically embedded into each contract with shoot data fields.
– Create New Client Contracts (Unlimited)
– Create New Contract Templates (Unlimited)
– Edit Current Contract Templates, including "Add", "Duplicate", "Edit" and "Delete"
– Edit Single Draft Contracts (Allows you to change parts of a new contract without effecting a template)
– Clients can "Sign" and "Resign" using their finger on touch sensitive screen.
– Contracts are converted to PDF documents which you can then archive by emailing to yourself and/or your client.
– "Saved" Contracts allows you to access previously saved contracts, signed or unsigned.
– Unsigned Contracts can be signed later.
– "Placeholders" allow users to create their own custom templates and still have auto-embedding features
- Save and Email Unsigned Contracts
- Contact your Clients from your "Client List"
- Trash Bin, allows you to recycle or empty deleted contracts and templates
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com