Hydra Pro is the ideal application for easily creating realistic HDR images from up to 7 shots with different exposures. Are your photographs different from what your eyes actually see?
This is because a single photograph cannot represent the full gamut of light due to the physical limitations in the sensor. It’s not your fault!
What Does It Do?
Hydra provides human eye-like perception to your photographs by allowing you to create High Dynamic Range (HDR) images from a series of regular photographs (up to 7), either from DSLRs or traditional point-and-shoot cameras. The output produced by Hydra is much closer to what your eyes actually see.
How Does It Work?
1. Take several pictures of the same scene, changing the exposure value between the shots.
2. Import your pictures into Hydra.
3. Prepare the Photo: check if the images are correctly aligned, crop the image, and remove the ghost effect that could be visible on the image.
4. Develop the Photo: Select a preset, or adjust the output image (brightness, saturation, hue…).
5. Render the HDR image, and share with the world through Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Mail…