Adobe today announced the immediate availability of the free Adobe® EchoSign® application for iOS devices. Now, users can easily get access to their EchoSign accounts and sign documents directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The Adobe EchoSign application is available today for free download on the iTunes App Store.
With the new Adobe EchoSign application, users can:
· Send a document for legally-binding eSignature and get documents signed in minutes rather than days
· Get documents signed instantly on an iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person
· Send documents from an EchoSign library, photo album, email attachment or from other applications
· Track the status of agreements with real-time status updates
· View signed agreements stored in an EchoSign account
The Adobe EchoSign app offers the same protection as the Adobe EchoSign Web service for both the sender and the signer during the signing process, including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Jason Lemkin, vice president of Web business services, Adobe and former CEO, EchoSign:
“The enterprise is experiencing unprecedented adoption of tablets and mobile devices, presenting new opportunities to leverage cloud applications to streamline business processes and greater efficiency. With the Adobe EchoSign app, we’re making it that much easier for organisations to incorporate Web contracting into their business models, allowing users to sign documents and send documents for signing right from their iOS device. The end result is a higher rate of contract completion in less time, leading to increased productivity.”